Yeehaw!! Finally the moment I've been waiting for has arrived!! I'm in Singapore now and yes I'm thrilled to the max, really!! It's not that I haven't been to Singapore yet, but the fact that I am finally outside Brunei makes me feeeeeeeeeeeellll.. so, i don't know... unbelievable!! hehe... Arrived in Singapore at 8pm this evening; left Brunei at 6pm. Waaaaaaahhhh.. so many shits happened along the way yo!! Cali lagi tu!! Hehe... what an experience it was! And now, I'm back at the hotel, Holiday Inn Atrium.. just got back from midnight shopping at the Mustafa Centre. Oh ya, in case you're wondering who I am with, I'm with the FAMILY, my family, parents and siblings plus one cousin. It's been fun for the very first day we're here. I just want to spend a little time blogging, trying to update as well as sharing my most joyous moment with you all. Hehe.. I'm off to bed in a bit coz tomorrow will be going to be much more hectic day for shopping! I promise you... Til tomorrow yeah? HUGS.. Nytes*
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment