Yaye!! Today is the first day of Ramadhan, and the very first day for all Muslims to start fasting again! So glad today is a public holiday, and it will be a very long and exciting weekend this week! Hehe.. Woke up to HIS's call this morning which was around 11ish a.m. I didn't have a pretty good sleep last night, I don't know, maybe I didn't have enough rest. *sigh* Talked to HIM on the phone and later continued chatting on MSN. Told HIM of going out to the Stadium to get some food for breaking fast later, but too bad HE can't make it! HE has something else to do early this afternoon, but wanted to see me tonight! Yayes! =) Hehe.. at least I get to see HIM jua kan? Wawawa~~
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment