Who??


Hi y'all!! It's been AGES since I've updated my blog. I knew I had been promising you people with some updates but still there hasn't been any. In fact, I have been procrastinating things which seems to be a guilty pleasure of mine! Haha. Crap! Yeah, but I surely do miss blogging anyways. Just to fill you in here, I am now currently on my annual leave, which I planned to do things wisely while I'm on it. But, it has been five days now and yet I haven't done much, let alone for my own benefit. However, there were a lot that was going on, I must say. *sigh* As a start, a good one obviously, I'm back uploading photos (DUH!) to my facebook, which I have not been doing for quite a long time or so. And just because, I think, yes I think, I have a lot of time to waste, so I thought, perhaps I could upload those pending pictures that I should done long ago. And, I am doing it already! LOL. Yeaaaa... just got the pictures from last night's birthday party uploaded to Facebook. Well, it was actually my nephew's 2nd birthday party though, my cousin invited me over and I really had a great time though the number of people whom I knew was just little. Hehe. It was just us, me and my two other cousins (who were her sisters) after all, and the rest of the people were from her husband's side of the family.

*sigh* Buleh ku cakap Melayu kah? Ngalih ku kan bepikir cakap English ah. Well, I have a lot of things running in my mind at the moment though and I am lazy sudah to spill them out and to fill you in here. Baik pulang kamu tipun aku tu and ask me what's going on with me. Banar! LOL. But then again, life is like that. Crap. Eh no, just saw something on TV while I was watching Astro this evening, nya Life is all about choices. How true, TRUE. It is al about of choices and right now I can't even make one. Not a single one!! Arrgh!!! How bad is that?? Haha. Random. Aku ani sebenarnya waiting for my pictures to finish uploading di Facebook bah ni, iatah ku blogging ani jua. If not, alum tau ku kan blog since inda ku tau apa ku kan buat. Coz I think, macam impromptu bah if tarus2 ah, I mean, after brapa lama ku tinggalkan this blog, then suddenly I come in and tarus blog in about today (current issue) without explaining where I had been? LOL. Inda kan?? Well, again, you decide. Coz my pictures sudah successfully uploaded. Hehe. Karangtah lagi ku cerita or maybe isuk ah. Ngalih ku, banar tah. Ok? *kirai2* =) Shank yu.

0 comments: