Hi there again peeps!! Just wanna share a quick post here! I think I just earned myself the award of "Disgruntled Employee of the Month". Yes, you got me right!! With where I am at the moment, this award suits me best! And this poem goes along with that too! Have a read and enjoy!

I'm rather feeling discontent,
Full of grudges and complaints,
I'm neither an angel nor a saint,
That I have to be somebody whom I ain't?
Why do we need someone to lead?
In a place where your inner bleeds,
It's also an unusual place where an end meets,
Because you're never appreciated for your good deeds.
It seems to be the rule of the game,
Where every newbies are treated the same,
Any reasons would definitely sound so lame,
Because it's not yet time for US to have such fame.
I hardly say NO and agreed to most circumstances,
And I'd compromise my priority in place for others,
For the better or worse, there're neither changes nor differences,
What's with you people, have I not made enough sacrifices??
Why do SOME people love to bully?
Is it because to you, that someone looks silly?
You'd only do that if you're a hilly-billy,
Coz only those low life people do that kinda thing, really.
I now realised what life's journey is all about,
It's about many things that unnecessarily be mentioned outloud,
Even if you understand it, you need not to shout it out,
Because what comes around goes around with no doubt!
Yet, respect is something that still should be earned,
Either way, to gain it, you don't have to be stern,
Mistakes and flaws should be taken as lessons to be learnt,
Not easily ushered and thrown away like papers being burnt.
I just don't understand why people talk behind your back,
When talking upfront, they seem so nice and sweet even for an attack,
I don't think it's the education that they lack,
Perhaps, it's just merely their brains that have gone SLACK!
For life to be fair, you should learn to give and take,
Once and for all, it's for the goodness of your own sake,
But sometimes YOU just can be so ignorant and pain in the neck,
By being prententious and so called FAKE!
I wish I could say this straight to your poker face,
You're just useless and such a disgrace,
Pack yourself with your life and quicken your pace,
Get out of my way now and give me some space!!
Well, I guess I've had enough and rambled that much,
Because it'd be pointless anyway to say as such,
But I'll sit back and chill with some choc fudge,
While enjoying looking at YOUR face being smudged!! =)








0 comments:
Post a Comment