I'm back yaw!!


Hellow pepolll!! I'm back right here again, back to the blogging world.. back to writing! Hehe.. Today's erm.. 28th November aight?? Just slightly two days behind from the date I put myself on a looooooong hiatus. Yup, the last date I blogged was right on the 26th October and now that today's 28th November means that I've been away from blogging for about a month? Any reasons?? Errmm... no specific reasons though. It's just that I was just so busy caught with work, tight schedule and so many other things that I need to keep a track on. There have been so many things that I need to keep on up to date with, and insyallah, I will, WILL do it slowly just to keep you updated and not knowing of what had happened during my absence. *sigh*

First things off, since I'm back here now, I just wanna say 'Hi' back to those who have been following this blog or those who USED to follow but stop due to the lack of updates. Apologies to all of you. Anyhoos, I've done a lil bit of refurbishment on the blog layout itself. Just want to give it a fresh new look- can't stand having the same thing for so long. I get bored easily though!! So, that's it for the first few things.

Oh yeah, was it last night or the night before that one of my close friend, Jas came over to my house to give me her wedding invitation! Awwww~ can't believe that another friend of mine is getting hitched fast! Two of them did earlier, Azlina and Shahrul Anaz just got married recently as well, to which I wasn't able to attend to their weddings. Az, was because of her wedding took place waayyyy back in Singapore- I couldn't take a day off from work since I'm not entitled for one yet. Shahrul Anaz- didn't attend to his wedding not that I wasn't informed yet invited! Ia kahwin diam2! I bet not many of us (his friends back from UBD) knew that he got married the day he did! Oh did some of them know? Coz in my case, I did not and so I wasn't there. But anyways, congrats to the both of you!!! Goshh~


The newly wed couple
Azlina & Joeri
~2nd November 2008~


'Mr & Mrs Anaz'
Shahrul Anaz and his wife
~12th November 2008~

Congratulations!!!

Nah see... the time really envies me that I really have to stop here. Time flies so fast yeah. I need to go and get ready because I'm leaving for the Clinic anytime soon which also depends very much on my sister's mood. I'm having her to be my driver to bring me to the Clinic, so now that she had agreed, I don't want her to change her mind from 'yes' to 'NO' later. Or else I'd have no one to bring me there. Hehe...

Don't worry; since I'm back already I promise I'd let my fingers to continue the talking later on without much trouble, aight? Er.. until then, brb!!

0 comments: