You've been punkedTAGGED!

Yikes!! Just right after I started to blog again, I have received a message that I have been tagged!! My sister just got me tagged yesterday and yes, it made me more looking forward getting back into blogging. HAHA... It's just a kind of a game- a simple one though. You know, just the basic general questions of what you like most and don't thingy. So.. I've read and followed the instructions carefully and started getting the gist of it.

All of you have to do is use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture of your choice only in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. Then only you can tag 7 People. It sure is FUN!! Come and see..



1. The age of my next birthday


2. A place I'd like to travel to



3. A favourite place




4. A favourite thing(s)






5. A Favourite food(s)





6. A favourite colour



7.The city I born in



8. The city I live in



9. A nickname I had



10. College major




11. A bad habit(s)



12. A hobby




13. Wishlists (Max 3 lists)




0 comments: