Yaye!! Today's my nephew's birthday..it's his 1st birthday to be exact!! He's.....
Ak Syabil bin Pg Mohd Shahrin!!
Hehehe... went to his birthday celebration late this afternoon at Big Papa's Restaurant, Kiulap. I went with my two sisters saja since my parents couldn't make it. Had minor problems before leaving the house.. my dad had us detour and made our way back home after we left the house! Dropped him off at the workshop there in Gadong before heading to Kiulap. Then, as soon as we arrived in Kiulap, everyone was already there. Kan beli hadiah pun inda jadi sal my mum texted me that the party has started. So, I cancelled my plan buying the presents. Ugh!! Sudah sampai di Big Papa's.. sekali liat alum jua papa.. like everyone was just sitting at the tables and waiting for the others to arrive. Hmm... I could have bought the presents!! Darnn~ but anyway ku sedakah duit saja to both Syabil and his sister, Sara.
The party started off with the reading of Doa Selamat by my cousin's father-in-law since my dad wasn't around. Slalunya they had my dad to read the doa.. hehehe.. pastu makan~ I didn't get to eat much tadi since I was rather busy taking photos.. but then I was also on diet so I only had Mee Laksa and some veges and fruits fir desserts. Hehe.. oh yeah.. I also had a bit of cake.. sikit saja tapinya.. hehe... and there were games for the kids, lucky draw.. erm.. only 3 lucky winners got to win! I didn't!! Not so lucky enough eh?? The food was okay lah.. not so bad after all.. oh yeah, I had rojak as well.. but only with cucumbers and 'sengkuang'... the rest of the condiments were finished!! Abis lesap! And there was no refill!! Too bad.. I enjoyed the whole thing although I was drenched with sweat!! Yes.. it was freakin' hot in there!! They only had 1 aircon which was properly working.. the other 3 were out of order!! How bad was that??

About the games played were those typical ones like Passing the Parcel, Musical Chair and Sinking Island... and there was also a guessing game where we had to guess the quantity of the chocolates inside a bottle. One of them guessed it close.. He guessed it as many as 130.. but the exact amount was 150!! Beat him by 20! So he won a prize! Interesting eh? Rite~~~
Look how she posed!!
Anyhoos, Have fun!!
The party started off with the reading of Doa Selamat by my cousin's father-in-law since my dad wasn't around. Slalunya they had my dad to read the doa.. hehehe.. pastu makan~ I didn't get to eat much tadi since I was rather busy taking photos.. but then I was also on diet so I only had Mee Laksa and some veges and fruits fir desserts. Hehe.. oh yeah.. I also had a bit of cake.. sikit saja tapinya.. hehe... and there were games for the kids, lucky draw.. erm.. only 3 lucky winners got to win! I didn't!! Not so lucky enough eh?? The food was okay lah.. not so bad after all.. oh yeah, I had rojak as well.. but only with cucumbers and 'sengkuang'... the rest of the condiments were finished!! Abis lesap! And there was no refill!! Too bad.. I enjoyed the whole thing although I was drenched with sweat!! Yes.. it was freakin' hot in there!! They only had 1 aircon which was properly working.. the other 3 were out of order!! How bad was that??
The food...
Yul taking the food...
Then...
Then...
Getting ready to cut the cake..
Look how she posed!!
Sara and her beloved Mummy~
Izzati and Sara~

The Sistaz~
Yul, Ka Mega & Aaliyah
Mother, Daughter & Grandaughter..
The Complete Set..

Aaliyah with her hubby and kids~
Ka Mega & her Mum
Yul & Aaliyah
Abg Hamzah and his girl, Izzati
...& with his lil Danial..
Yul & Ka Mega
Yikes!! Me!! ehehe.. all sweaty!!
Hani and the birthday boy..
The last shot..
The Whole Bunch~~
It ended at 7pm.. and everybody left the place straightaway since it was already prayer time.. maghrib udah bah..iatah~ While my sisters and I continued the night by going to the Mall!! Hanged around a bit and did some window shopping. Browsed for shoes as well at Charles and Keith but nothing seemed to attract my attention.. boring!! Bought a new pouch for both my handphones from one of the shops at the Arcade there.. hehehe.. Wanted to buy the Coach purse tadi but I wasn't so sure if it was worth buying.. hmm~ Perhaps I'll think about it again.. hehe.. I'm a sucker for purses, y'know! So yeah.. Tried on a few tops as well from Giordano and Elle but none of them fits!! LOLs.. I guess the tops were just not my size! It's a good thing tho, at least it saved my money!! Haha.. Balik..antar Laila and kawan my other sister di Lambak. Reached home by 10:30pm and here I am, blogging!! Haven't done this for a short while and now I'm back.. I don't know if I'm gonna blog daily coz u know... it depends on how thing goes everyday.. hehe..Yul, Ka Mega & Aaliyah
The Whole Bunch~~
Anyhoos, Have fun!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment