A silly but smart Libran with maximum stubborness! Single and Easy going who loves to have fun!! Loves my mom, dad, siblings & family! Living life to the fullest and still aiming high to be where I want. Currently employed and love to get RICH quickly. I express my thoughts and ideas in this blog and I'm free to write anything I want. Your comments are appreciated and thanks for visiting so, please keep coming back. To those haters, so sorry that I can't please everyone. Love it. Hate it. Whatever.
Reach me at: ena_205@hotmail.com
In Action
Wishlist~
Car Nokia E71 Nikon D60 New Laptop iPod Touch LCD TV Nokia 5730 Music Express
Dream Car (BMW X5)
PS3
Crumpler Photograph Bag
New Lens for my D60
New Bed
Another Digital Camera
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
-
*People often say that time will heal everything...even a broken heart.
As **much as I have moved on and am definitely in a much happier place
now...it do...
0 comments:
Post a Comment