Had a really really busy day today, coz as you know, it's PAYDAY!! *sigh* I kept going around the office, making calls and getting some approval for some applications! Started the day pretty good, had breakfast with the bunch as usual. The paperwork was no as much as the previous month though, especially during the payday itself, coz we had them split into two; I did half and the other half was done by my colleague. Fair enough ey? Hehe..
Other than work related issues, my day at work went absolutely fine, instead I had a very GREAT time with the girls during lunch. Yea~ it was a last minute plan to lunch out coz I managed to finish my work before 12pm! Yayyye! Hehe.. Hani and DKS were going out to Bandar but not for lunch; they had to deliver some letters to THE office, so I tagged along. Hehe. Went to Yayasan in Bandar for lunch, but we went cruising around the town. There were defintely a LOT of changes made in Bandar which certainly could tell the last time I was there! LOL! Felt like ages haven't been to Yayasan!! Hehehe.. Had DIM SUM at one of the restaurants on the ground floor, which used to be Delifrance back then. And neither you nor I had ever expected that I were to meet my old best friend there!! I was like, OMG!! It's her! Brunei really is SMALL. LOL. I wasn't sure if it was her at first, so I dare not acknowledged her. She was with her 2 male friends, from work I guess, and I was with 2 girl friends too!! Haaha, apakan! LOL.
We really had a good laughing session over lunch, that we were NOISY!! Haha. And guess what?? We didn't get to pay for the plate of Yam dumpling as I found a hair in it!! Yes, a HAIR!! A short one though, more like an eyelash. Hehe. After that, I went to the Body Shop for a free make up since I didn't bring my make up bag with me!! And the girls liked it! Hehe. They said it was LAWA which to me was macam biasa. Hehe. Reached the office by 2pm! Bla la la la la... and it was already 4:30pm! Haha. The time passed so quickly that it was already time to go home. And so I did. My mom was already waiting for me at the parking space! Haha!! Oh ya, I'm so gonna go out tonight to chill at Dunes Cafe, Kiulap with my cuzzie Yul and her bf Shah, together with Abg Zul! He's treating me tonight! Yehaawww~ Hehe. I gotta run now, coz I have a guest waiting for me downstairs. See you when I get back tonight, yes?? Hehe.
p.s. I got you all busted, boy! And everything is all so damn clear for now (I hope). Haha! I guess I'll just get in the game and play my cards right. Dig me? LOL. :P~
Busted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment