Whoaaaaa~ woke up late again today- at 1:45pm! Hehe.. Stayed up late last night playing the Guess the Sketch Challenge game on Facebook. Hehe.. I really enjoyed the game since I haven't got much thing to do at home! And yes, it made me slept at 3:30am this morning!! Hahaha...
*sigh* My stuffs are still cluttered around my bedroom eversince I came back from London!! And speaking of London, my sister is finally home today!! Yayeee! She arrived from London this morning and I guess none of us from the siblings went to fetch her at the airport, since it was in the morning!! Hehe.. perhaps it was only my Mom and Dad who went. However, she's still sleeping when I woke up, which she still is now. Hehe.. Jetlag, I s'pose. Plus, she has to self-quarantine herself for about 7 days before she could go out and mingle around again. Hehe.. Thank god I'm not jetlag anymore, but I still haven't got the mood to arrange things inside my room, especially those newly-bought stuffs! Haha..
*skipped* At least, I have somewhere to go to which eventually takes me away from the kingdom of boredom I've been in since last Friday! I only have an A4 notebook and a pen to take with me so far, coz I haven't got the chance to go out and shop for new stationeries. Shucks! Until then, toodle doo~

p.s. My little boy cousin is here; he's so cute and I haven't seen him for ages! Hahaha... random! :P~








0 comments:
Post a Comment