Hi! It's quite late to blog for today's post though but since I don't have much things to write about, so I decide just to make this a short and simple one. Woke up at 10am this morning followed with a late lunch with Ayam goreng and rice; stayed at home for the whole day. Wanted to go to the House of Curry for a murtabak session early this evening coz I had been craving for it since I left Brunei early July. I was lazy however, to go out, especially when I've got to quarantine myself for a week and that's only because I just got back from London! *sigh* I know~~ Welllllllllll, I did go my cousin's Liyah, place though, but that was just a quick drop by. Hehe... Went to see how she and her kids were doing, besides I wanted to give her the stuffs I got her from London. Hehe.. Stayed on for a bit and shared stories. It's been weeks what!? Hahaha.. Enough said. So anyhoos, I think that will be all for now, coz I'm in the midst of watching LOST as I type this. My quarantine session will resume again tomorrow until I get back to work on Thursday!! Yayyyyee! Hehe.. yeah, I'll be going back to work on the 25th, which is a Saturday! And to which is sooooo alang2! *sigh* Whatever. At least, I'm seeing my friends again, and I so can't wait!! Miss them much!! *HUGS*
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment