Yaye!! The rain has stopped, but there's still thunder and it's roaring menacingly!! I'm watching Channel RTB2 now, so boring. Mum's sleeping with my sister in the next room. My Dad's in Temburong; esuk baru balik. My Ice Lemon Tea has also finished and right now I'm VERY hungry. Haven't had my dinner and I'm craving for a COKE, yes COKE!! I've got work tomorrow so I think I'll just get my coke tomorrow. *sob* I need to quench my thirst and it'll be coke! Bleurgh~ The room's sooooooooooooooo full of the LOVESPELL hand and body cream smell. Sooooooo nyaman!! hehe.. now that I've got everything down, I think I shall go to bed now, or else I'll be late for work, again. Eh not again.. won't be lah. hehe. My back hurts. Ouch!
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment