Darn!! My sister's gone now- she left me behind!! I thought I've told her tadi before she left, that I wanted to follow her send my brother off to Tuition. I wanted to get some donuts either from La Donut or Fun Donuts, now that she's left I only can go later. If I'm in the mood to go jua. *sigh* Maaannn~ I've got flu- started sneezing since last night and now, I'm having running nose. Nda pandai beabis penyakit nya nie. Hm~ Since I'm left at home, I think I just might continue with my blogging. *sigh*
*Watching Spanish drama on tv* Wow!! Nice hair she's got there! Zig zagged hair!! Cool.. Ahhh~ it's not about the Anna thingy anymore yea.. it's a new drama series I suppose, Pinty Oponto? *shrugs* hehe.. I don't know.
Oh yea.. last night after coming from swimming pool, I received a miss call from Irah, my bestfie. He then called me back again after I miss called him, telling him that to call me back. When I answered, I thought it was Ziyan, his younger sister. It wasn't! In fact, it was his Yanti, his gf!! hehe... She told me Irah and the family is having a tahlil ceremony that night and so I was invited. I agreed and had my sister CT sent me over to his place. I arrived early- early before the other members of their family. I greeted Mami upon my arrival and showed her my foot!! She was shocked and told her what happened. hehe.. Greeted everyone back then, Amal, Ziyan and everybody. Irah arrived later with his girlfriend and followed by the others.
It was such a feast- nda plang banyak food... there was only Nasi Briyani Kambing, daging masak itam, acar, sayur tang hoon and 3 plates of sushis. Nyum~ Atu yang nyaman nah!! But I didn't have much choices, california maki saja I knew to eat. The rest... buleh makanlah!! hehe.. The elders nda pandai makan, so us..apalagi.rangkul lahh!! hahaha...
hehe.. the Bolkinis..
We started by reading Yassin followed with a Doa before we started to eat. Asmah was also there- she came later than I did. It's been while I haven't seen her. She's getting fairer jua!! hehe..As usual, Fani was there, Nurul, Wina, Hasan!! Yess... the usual people I must say. Ikah and Imah saja nada.. Yang muda2 nya apa lagi.. camwhoring lah kami semua.. hehe.. nda dapat teliat camera. Aziz pun ada.. nasib baik ia off! Kimi was there too, he was looking at his best and sweetness last night in cara Melayu! Haha!!
..while the other were busy cleaning outside....
*see how the magic wonders of the camera!*
....but apart from that, there'd always be these vain pots who made the day!!...
*siapa lagi if not c Fany!! hehe..*
and the winner for the Vaining Award category....
*Well done Win* Applause!!
Fany Vs. Wina?? hehe...
The ceremony ended with Irah sending me home after picking up Nurul and Amal from RTB. Thanks to Irah and the Bolkini clans! Love ya'll!!









5 comments:
Hey...
since youre asking for comment..lets get down wif it..
aight...since youre asking whos more vain me vs wena....come on gurl..dun even think of comparing the most with the least..wahahaha..anyway...i know am the winner since..well..u know..u took more picture of me than of her..and that i know you love me more..inda ja??
wahahahahahahaha
Love u Renaa..uve always been like one of the family!! :):)
hahahahahahahaha!!!
atu nyaman tawa nya si dayang atuuu...
wahhahahaha
rena..ur comment here pls..wahhaahhaa
and where the hell is Asmah?
she should give more comment too
im here!!! hehe erm.. thanks for covering the event sweety! very well covered, sometimes i wonder why arent u not working with either BB or BT hehe btw CONGRATS again with the new job sweetheart! Love ya!
-Dearest-
Fanz.. finally got the time to get down and give comments here. Thanks for dropping by anyways, and give me the comments. Ada jua udah Asmah tu bagi comments, hehe. You should come and visit me often here. haha!! mau lagi tu aku ah.. hm.. bah next time lagi we camwhoring yeah? Mesti nobody win coz nothing compares to u.. eh salah..us!! hahaha.. mwahs3!!
Post a Comment