Blessing in disguise??

Good day everybody!! Hello.. I'm here again, in my room just finished having my lunch. Yup, had my lunch in bed..hehe.. just like breakfast in bed. Why? Hm.. it's because I can't really move my leg, becoz it hurts me like hell!! Big time yo!! It got really worse last night, that I had to cancel to attend to my uncle's wedding. Too bad. I insisted to go earlier on, trying to make myself strong so that the pain would go away instantly. However, it worsened!! From the early evening until late night last night I was in pain. I cried out loud, wailing in pain and later fell asleep!! haha.. too much tears shed! *sniffs* Both Mum and Dad were out last night- we were the only ones who were left at home- me and my third sis. My other siblings were still out and about during that hour. I called up my Dad eventually and told them to come home fast. I cried on the phone talking to him and he asked me to be strong. Wth? Hehe.. Not long after I talked to my mom, my phone went out, the batt died on me.. so I was disconnected by then. I waited long enough before they came home.

It was 1am, I think when they reached home. My Mum then came into my room to see how I was doing. I was awaken by her voice and still awake due to the pain. She saw my right foot was banadaged- my sis Ct did that and Wafiy. Asked to bandage my feet after applying the hot oil. It felt better after that. I continued back to sleep after that. I didn't really have such a nice sleep last night.. keep waking up between times. All because of that darn pain!!

Woke up early this morning. My Mum and Dad were already in my room. My Dad went to check my feet and ia 'tawari' my feet. Nyaman jua rasanya sikit lapas atu. Later, Anti Linda came in and asked my Mum what happened. My Mum only told her that my feet got swollen and it's really painful. I shouted in pain when she touched my feet, trying to find anything in both sides of my feet. I told them not to touch my toes and feet as a whole! Gillaa.. sakit kali ah... bisa!! The pain relieved me a bit especially when Anti Linda applied some hot gel onto my feet. I fell asleep back again.....

Then later at 12, my Mum woke up telling me that we should go to the clinic and get some antidotes for my foot. She asked me if I wanted to eat; I just nodded. Too weak to say anything. I got up from the bed to the washroom and tarus had my teeth brushed. When I went back to my room I saw my lunch on a stool placed it on a tray next to my bed. Awwwwwwww!! How sweet my mum was. Macam orang sakit di hospital saja di buatnya. hehe...

Now that I'm still in pain, my appointment having high tea with my cousins also had to be cancelled..and all because of my swollen foot!! Something had really came up now!! hehe.. but hey, there's always some better time to dine in such a fancy restaurant as long as you have what it takes..hehe.. and so I thought everything that I've planned so far had to be either postponed or cancelled due to the pain I'm suffering from.

You think it's a blessing in disguise?? I don't knoww....

0 comments: