Hi peeps!! I'm at my workplace right now; got nothing to do, so I just took this time to blog. My supervisor is sitting just next to me, reading the newspaper..hehe... he knows that I'm on the net but he's cool with it. In fact, he was the one who connected us to the internet. hehe.. so good kan my boss? Whoaaa~~ so relaxed eh today. Hope there won't be no new stocks coming today, if no, we'd be so occupied with work lagi. Bought Victoria Secret's new stock again today. Wahhh!! It really is selling you know!! But on credit lah, installment!! Hehe.. never mind loh, at least people buy mahh!! Ernie called me up this morning telling me that she'll be paying me my pending $150! Wahh.. I'll be rich; I AM RICH but for today only! Hehe.. told her that I was leaving tomorrow but I'm not; not just yet though, next month maybe. hehe..ssshhhh!! Just don't want other people to know. You only and me of course!! haha.. so I'll be going to her house later after work, get the money and run away!! hehe.. nadalah.. So, I think I'll use the money to renew my passport, renew it into biometric passport. hehe.. and I think I might not be buying the 3120 phone. No use of buying it jua if I'm eventually going to leave Brunei. Kan kan? I thought of having 2 phones, one for my DST line and another for 3G which is also under DST lah. But now since there is a possibility of me leaving, then I just might change plans. ehe.. I think I better get back to work before the big boss barge in and caught me blogging!! Not funny leh!!~ harharhar... K then, laterzz...
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment