*yawn* Whoaaa~ It's a Sunday and it's a lazy one I must say!! ehe... I have been lazing around since I woke up this morning, only woke up to an empty stomache although I had a toast and Teh Tarik after that. Mum didn't cook anything for breakfast this morning because she was rushing her time to attend to Bungsu Niah's Doa Selamat ceremony. And so, the siblings and I were left home, except for my sister Wani. I have wanted to blog something in earlier on, but I was just soo lazy to do so- I have to do it now anyways!! haha!! I have so many things in my mind.. entah, don't know what to do with them all. One thing for sure I am enjoying life and can see a bright light at the end of my life's tunnel. hahaha.. if you get what I mean! Hm.. lemesee.. now that today's 22nd, I have a few days left prior to my resignation day. I feel so sad leaving behind Incomm and my colleagues although I knew I can always see them and meet them up. But still~~~ you know, the feeling is different. Parting away~~ *sigh*
Well, yesterday was my cuzin's birthday! I took the opportunity to blog from CheezBox!! It was my first time ever dining in there! It was superb! Kewl that I was so sakai~ haha.. My cuzin, Aliyah treated her family including me... we had a good time lah despite Sara being kusut and restless. It was worth a night out overall~ Baik jua I could still catch her from work. Got back from work early yesterday- 4:30pm. BL left early jua lah sal he was sleepy and so was I. haha... Then asked Mum to drop me off to the Mall and met Aliyah there. She was already done with her hair when I reached Essensuals Salon, with Jenny around. Lawaaaaaaaaaa!!! That was the colour and highlight I wanted! Next time, maybe. Wait til my first govt pay or if ada extra cash this payday, I might as well go for it!! Haha... but I already have a long list in line to get ready for by the end of this month.
Went window shopping after that- browse for handbags and daymmmm..there were these handbags back at UG- Paris Hilton's handbags!! Gilaaaa~~ lawa but so damn expensive!! Apa.. how those people used to say..Handbag orang kaya? hehe... Yup, it's the kind of those where rich people saja have them. *sigh* Waited for her hubby and kids to arrive before we could actually make our way to dinner.
By the time her hubby has arrived, we already bought something. Aliyah bought a pair of blouses.. so nice that I also wanted to buy, if, IF *let me emphasize* they had my size! haha!! Too bad they did not! Oh well, what to do.. never mind. Then... we walked all the way to CheezBox!! Yaye.. (sampat lagi kaki ku tecramp tu on the way up!!) Damn!! Baik jua nda lama crampnya..or else...
The place was in dim light, cozy and ohh.. so packed with people. The road was also jammed with cars coming and searching for parking spaces. I could see them from up there where we were sitting. Sara was busy playing with the other kids- there was a small area for kids to play at the corner of the restaurant. It was a family restaurant though where kids have their own playing area with some toys provided. Syabil was just quiet all the way- he just starred at people with an empty look on his face!! (biasalah...babies kali ah!!~) hehe...
CheezBox was alright tho, it terms of its food and pricing, quite reasonable although I know there are some food are too expensive for some people. But I think it's worth the taste lah. It was a unique place where they provide free Internet where each table has its own LCD monitor together with the keyboard and mouse for internet browsing. Cool innit?
ChhezBox's most fave Lychee Milk Delight.. *nyum2*
Voila!~ My food had finally arrived..
Kolo Mee Special $4.90 only!!
Aliyah's Prawn Kolo Mee
Aliyah makan... nyaman!!
Ohh~ we just love to eat and get carbs!! haaha!!
Well, yesterday was my cuzin's birthday! I took the opportunity to blog from CheezBox!! It was my first time ever dining in there! It was superb! Kewl that I was so sakai~ haha.. My cuzin, Aliyah treated her family including me... we had a good time lah despite Sara being kusut and restless. It was worth a night out overall~ Baik jua I could still catch her from work. Got back from work early yesterday- 4:30pm. BL left early jua lah sal he was sleepy and so was I. haha... Then asked Mum to drop me off to the Mall and met Aliyah there. She was already done with her hair when I reached Essensuals Salon, with Jenny around. Lawaaaaaaaaaa!!! That was the colour and highlight I wanted! Next time, maybe. Wait til my first govt pay or if ada extra cash this payday, I might as well go for it!! Haha... but I already have a long list in line to get ready for by the end of this month.
Went window shopping after that- browse for handbags and daymmmm..there were these handbags back at UG- Paris Hilton's handbags!! Gilaaaa~~ lawa but so damn expensive!! Apa.. how those people used to say..Handbag orang kaya? hehe... Yup, it's the kind of those where rich people saja have them. *sigh* Waited for her hubby and kids to arrive before we could actually make our way to dinner.
*Paris Hilton Handbags Collection*
By the time her hubby has arrived, we already bought something. Aliyah bought a pair of blouses.. so nice that I also wanted to buy, if, IF *let me emphasize* they had my size! haha!! Too bad they did not! Oh well, what to do.. never mind. Then... we walked all the way to CheezBox!! Yaye.. (sampat lagi kaki ku tecramp tu on the way up!!) Damn!! Baik jua nda lama crampnya..or else...
The place was in dim light, cozy and ohh.. so packed with people. The road was also jammed with cars coming and searching for parking spaces. I could see them from up there where we were sitting. Sara was busy playing with the other kids- there was a small area for kids to play at the corner of the restaurant. It was a family restaurant though where kids have their own playing area with some toys provided. Syabil was just quiet all the way- he just starred at people with an empty look on his face!! (biasalah...babies kali ah!!~) hehe...
CheezBox was alright tho, it terms of its food and pricing, quite reasonable although I know there are some food are too expensive for some people. But I think it's worth the taste lah. It was a unique place where they provide free Internet where each table has its own LCD monitor together with the keyboard and mouse for internet browsing. Cool innit?
......and.....
ChhezBox's most fave Lychee Milk Delight.. *nyum2*
Voila!~ My food had finally arrived..Kolo Mee Special $4.90 only!!
Aliyah's Prawn Kolo Mee
Aliyah makan... nyaman!!Ohh~ we just love to eat and get carbs!! haaha!!
Our journey didn't end there, in fact we went to PhotoPlus at Teguhraya to take picture at the Studio. Not me though, but Liyah and her family. I maanged to sneak in my mobile phone and took shots of them!! haha.. I knew personal camera was not allowed inside the studio, but hey, it's a mobile phone for god sake! They just couldn't do much about it, because I am one of their regulars there!! So..*shrugs* hehehe....

Hani & Syabil~
NEXT~
1st Family photshoot..
(Syabil looking at me but not the camera!!) hehe...
2nd one..but blur~ hmmm..
3rd one... Daddy nya plang tunduk nah..hehe.
Last one..much better..tho Sara liat arah lain~~
Sara's Candid Pose
Mother and Daughter..
A Perfect Shot!
Sara and her Mumy!
Her hubby opening the cake box..
Chocolates from Farell..her birthday gift..
Her birthday cake!!
Lit with candles!! Ready to be blown~
Aliyah and Sara..
Blowing out the candles...
Ready to cut the cake Sara?
Together with Sara & Syabil as well as Hani..
My cake portion..
Syabil and his Mummy~
With beloved cuzin and nephew (aduii.. prasan manja!!)
manja takarang!! challla~ dang....hahahaha...
Better lighting but still chalaaa~ (hahahaha!!)
<333>
...and that wraps the bulletin for today my story for today's post... hehehe...
Using different backgrounds- below:

Hani & Syabil~NEXT~
1st Family photshoot..(Syabil looking at me but not the camera!!) hehe...
2nd one..but blur~ hmmm..
3rd one... Daddy nya plang tunduk nah..hehe.
Last one..much better..tho Sara liat arah lain~~
Sara's Candid PoseMother and Daughter..
A Perfect Shot!Sara and her Mumy!
We went back home after the photo session. On the way home Aliyah asked me if I wanted to go home straightaway and I told her, manasaja.. I left it up to her. But then her hubby asked me to stay at their place dulu and chilled for a while before I went home lah. So I did. As soon as we arrived at Aliyah's there was more and more surprises!! Her hubby had a surprise for her!! It was a birthday cake and a birthday gift!! So sweetttttttttttt!!
Her hubby opening the cake box..
Chocolates from Farell..her birthday gift..
Her birthday cake!!
Lit with candles!! Ready to be blown~
Aliyah and Sara..
Blowing out the candles...
Ready to cut the cake Sara?
Together with Sara & Syabil as well as Hani..
My cake portion..
Syabil and his Mummy~
With beloved cuzin and nephew (aduii.. prasan manja!!)manja takarang!! challla~ dang....hahahaha...
Better lighting but still chalaaa~ (hahahaha!!)<333>
...and that wraps







































0 comments:
Post a Comment