Yaye! It's 1oth October already and it's my birthday today!! Been waiting really long for this very day to come. Now the day has arrived, I feel happy. Thus, overwhelmed with joy!! I'm celebrating my birthday later at night and I sooo can't wait for it! My friends are coming as well as my other halves at the Bolkini's place. Having them around is enough already to fill in the atmosphere later.
Went raya-ing with my parents early this evening- Ct and BB went raya-ing on their own. They had their friends inviting them over to their open houses. While Dillah and Wafiy stayed back at home, doing revisions for their upcoming exams. So, it was only me and my Mum and Dad. Collected the pictures from Photoplus tadi, my Nini finally gave the money for the frames. After that went to Batu Bersurat at Ka Mega's place only to find out they were not home. It was a bit late already so my Dad was kinda in a hurry lah, takut orang kan di aga ani sudah tidur. We were only going to go to her younger sister after all! I mean, my Dad's young sis's house! Lapas dari sana, went to Am it Aya's house. Spent longer time di sana since we had no more houses left to go for raya!!
As we were busy chit chatting, my handphone rang- it was only a message though!! hahah!! And it was from Abg Zul, my old time chat friend!! He wished my a happy birthday! Aww~ he was the first one to wish me tonight! Honestly, if it wasn't him messaging me happy birthday, I wouldn't have remembered!! Adakah birthday sendiri pun lupa!! hehe~ Zul is also hacving an open house bah jua on my bday ani eh. But I'll try to come to his house later lah as he starts at 4pm. Kesian jua ia.. hehe.
Then, another message came in, it was from Aziz Bolkini, later followed by Asmah then Irah. Those messages were form the Bolkini clans. Alum sampat ku kan reply Irah punya message, Aziz called in. It was them again on the line!! Mami was the first one who spoke to me, then barutah Aziz and the rest of the siblings. They even sang me a birthday song! How sweet was that? By the time they were singing me the birthday song, I was already seated at the backseat of my mum Nissan's car, holding the phone to my ears, smiling. There was a big grin on my face hearing their voices.. and it made me weep too. Yea, I shed a tear- tears of joy and I am NOW as I type this. I guess it just didn't show as they were busy singing. hehehe.. I was overjoyed and touched by them. I mean, nothing like them has ever happened to me before. Now that I have them all, I know I can always turn to them because they accept me as I am. They're like the LIGHT when I'm in the dark. Haha!! They're my 2nd family to me. =)) Oh, how can I live without you? hehehe.. *sniffs* Love you heaps peeps!! Thanks for everything!!
To ALL my friends,
This, is for you:
p.s. Now that I've received many greetings from all of you, hadiahnya lagi.. hehehe.. =))
In case the video doesn't work out well, you can just view it here.
Went raya-ing with my parents early this evening- Ct and BB went raya-ing on their own. They had their friends inviting them over to their open houses. While Dillah and Wafiy stayed back at home, doing revisions for their upcoming exams. So, it was only me and my Mum and Dad. Collected the pictures from Photoplus tadi, my Nini finally gave the money for the frames. After that went to Batu Bersurat at Ka Mega's place only to find out they were not home. It was a bit late already so my Dad was kinda in a hurry lah, takut orang kan di aga ani sudah tidur. We were only going to go to her younger sister after all! I mean, my Dad's young sis's house! Lapas dari sana, went to Am it Aya's house. Spent longer time di sana since we had no more houses left to go for raya!!
As we were busy chit chatting, my handphone rang- it was only a message though!! hahah!! And it was from Abg Zul, my old time chat friend!! He wished my a happy birthday! Aww~ he was the first one to wish me tonight! Honestly, if it wasn't him messaging me happy birthday, I wouldn't have remembered!! Adakah birthday sendiri pun lupa!! hehe~ Zul is also hacving an open house bah jua on my bday ani eh. But I'll try to come to his house later lah as he starts at 4pm. Kesian jua ia.. hehe.
Then, another message came in, it was from Aziz Bolkini, later followed by Asmah then Irah. Those messages were form the Bolkini clans. Alum sampat ku kan reply Irah punya message, Aziz called in. It was them again on the line!! Mami was the first one who spoke to me, then barutah Aziz and the rest of the siblings. They even sang me a birthday song! How sweet was that? By the time they were singing me the birthday song, I was already seated at the backseat of my mum Nissan's car, holding the phone to my ears, smiling. There was a big grin on my face hearing their voices.. and it made me weep too. Yea, I shed a tear- tears of joy and I am NOW as I type this. I guess it just didn't show as they were busy singing. hehehe.. I was overjoyed and touched by them. I mean, nothing like them has ever happened to me before. Now that I have them all, I know I can always turn to them because they accept me as I am. They're like the LIGHT when I'm in the dark. Haha!! They're my 2nd family to me. =)) Oh, how can I live without you? hehehe.. *sniffs* Love you heaps peeps!! Thanks for everything!!
To ALL my friends,
This, is for you:
p.s. Now that I've received many greetings from all of you, hadiahnya lagi.. hehehe.. =))
In case the video doesn't work out well, you can just view it here.








0 comments:
Post a Comment