Raya Feast.

It's not the end of the month of Syawal yet.. so we had an open house at our Unit back at the office this morning. It was our turn this morning so we had a nice one- just nice. Everyone from each units came to join in the fun we had prepared for them, of course it was only food.. Eating is fun, now no? Hehe.. I arrived late today coz I had some issues back at home. I brought some Raya cakes yang alum bekarat, let alone bemakan!! Hahaha!! My mom bawakan aku Kek Prune, Kek Songket and some Choc Almond London. Apalagi, as soon as I arrived at the office, I placed my stuffs on the desk, took out the kuihs and served it on the table. My colleague, Anti Hjh N was there already, ahh... never mind her, she's always early. hehe...


Me and my workmate, Anti Hjh N.

By the time I got there sudah sibuk. Everyone was busy arranging things on the table. I don't know who took charge of the catering but for sure most of the arrangements were made by the catering people and HELPED by the others.


The tables... fully arranged udah~

Blueberry Cheese Cake~

Chocolate Cheese Cake being served~

I was rather busy with myself and those people who came by to our 'mini-home' (where me and my colleague sit and do our work lah) to taste the kuih raya I brought. Nyaman lah jua~ Later I went to browse around the place and found the rest. I got them into this...


From left: Hjh Roy, Hjh Hani, Sally, Lina, Hjh Sarinah & Simis.

Sally~

From left: Hjh Hani, Hjh Roy, Sally and Ak. Amad

Same people, different pose.. XD

Bla..bla.la..laaa... yada.. yada... it was already 9am. People began to come in small groups during the first ten minutes but it followed with a large crowd later on which made the whole place a lot like smaller. Everyone was welcomed, staffs of different levels mingled together. Semua behimpun lah including our BIG boss. I could see a number of bosses around by that time, even Boss A was also there too. Tekajut ku when I wanted to take their photos- he took out his DSLR camera and shot back at me. Wow, I thought. His camera was much even bigger than mine I had in my hands. I thought it must be more STEADY. Eseehhh..


Our Guests of Honour~
*hehe*

Early birds...

Soon everyone settled down and got seated in the places provided for them. Ak.Sal read the Doa Selamat before we could start eating. Aminnnn~ then makan tia.. lalala... I was busy with the camera, taking shots of the people sampai aku inda ampit most of the food. Thinking of the food later will be abis, so I stopped for a while and looked for my workmate Hasmah. She was at the front counter when I found her- still empty handed. Ia pun alum ambil makanan!! So we went to get the food together but later was separated sal sampit, payah lalu wah.. banyak orang. I only had 3 slices of martabak talur, a bit of macaroni and a plate of cocktail for my dessert. I went around to look for Satay but there was none left. Baik jua ku tejumpa Ka Comel, she told me that ada lagi tinggal satu atas meja Ka Gaye. Kesian ah aku ah.. ngam2 bah baik jua ada satay tinggal secucuk. Hehe.. Bediri lagi tu ku makan ah..


It's MAKAN TIME!!

Look!! My ONLY SATAY AYAM stick!!

Some of the bosses chilling around..

At the end of the day..

Later Boss A came around to our desks and took some shots at my colleagues. I saw his camera, it was also Canon made but of 40D!! Cehh! Mine was Canon 450D! The difference was just the model.. I thought it was something better than Canon. Who would've thought it was just Canon? Hehe... (Hi Boss..As'kum..if you're reading this..). I mean like, oh sama rupanya... Hehe. He asked me if I was into blogging and I said yes, so he asked me my blog address. Kedapatan tia I have a blog! Cool eh, it didn't cross my mind that he would ask me about blogging, hmmm~ BLOGS are so IN nowadays! Modern jua banar~ I continued taking pictures of my colleagues and friends. Siuk lah... they were all friendly and so like to pose!! hehe.. such photogenic faces!! Keke.


Boss A in action with his camera...

From left: Munir, Hani, Mimi and DKS.

Mimi, Hani, DKS, Hjh Fatimah & Zatul~

*Freestylers!*

Ooopsy! What happened now?

Lady Bosses~ (sapa nah?)

The food fiesta took about a while to finish where some people even stayed back longer and chit chat with their colleagues and friends. I didn't have much time to do my tasks this morning- did some though but it was not as complete as it should be done. Then at lunchtime, I didn't go anywhere and worse still, I left my money at home. Greatttt!! I didn't have my money to buy lunch then. Hmmpft. So I called my mum to buy me lunch or send me my money. Baik jua c Hasmah was there to lend me hers dulu, pay her back later. Caught the guys hanging outside at the lobby on my way to the 2nd floor to the loo. Paused for a while and took picture shots of them. Control macho eh semua!~


Ahahhh!! There they were..

Hj Adol, Mayol and Bob~

Unknown, Ak Amad & Nazri (?)

Making their way to the ground floor~

Babbaaaiii!~

Went to the canteen and sampat lagi begambarr dulu before membali makanan. hehe.. siuklah. Kami begambar at our 'Theme House' yang alum siap tuk Malam Sambutan Raya ah..


3 different houses.. ours is Indonesian~

Me & Hasmah @the Malaysian house..

The front wall of the Indonesian house..

Peeking from inside our 'Indonesian' house..

Trying to fix the gasoline lamp..

Hasmah @ Vietnamese house.

These two men came into the picture and wanted their pics to be taken as well~
HAHAHA!! (Mustafa & Shari)

Esehmennnnn!~

Then finally, made our way to the Canteen. It was quiet; inda brapa ramai orang. Perhaps it was because most of the people sudah kanyang sal banyak departments yang buat open house or some prefer to have lunch outs. So there, the canteen was sunyi. hehe.. baik jua ada masih makanan for me to choose from. If not... errrrrr~


The food from the Canteen..

The Chef serving at the counter

The staffs at the Canteen

Went back to the office and had my lunch. Hasmah didn't have anything, instead she was busy doing her work. She was replacing Liyana who was on MC today. So I go to finish y food alone at my desk. Finished my lunch by almost 1:30pm then went back to the front counter to kill time taking pictures. haha... I sooo love taking pics!!


Zatul, Ka Ct, Mimi & Hasmah at the front counter during lunchtime..

Hasmah and Ka Hjh Fatimah at the counter..

Ka Hjh Fatimah & Mimi (again)...
*hehehe*

Ka Ct concentrating on her work tho distracted by Mimi~
*hehehe*

Attending a customer..
Contoh TPOR.. Wahahaha!!

Writing every important details that one should have~

Ka Ct & Mimi

Mimie~

Inda ku sadar it was already 2pm rupanya, no wonder. We had to decorate the lobby for Saturday's night. Ada Sambutan Raya yo arah kami ah. Iatah, me and several others were responsible for it since we were the Committee Members for Decorations (AJK Kelengkapan & Kebersihan dalam melayunya) haha.. not even close kali ah! Sibuk kami nyamu, melakat2 ketupat, sarung surat and many more. Sampai kaki ku ani pun nda lagi tahan kan bediri batah (toh banar nya cacak!). Feels like my legs kan patah sudah. Gilaaaaaaaaa... dari pagi inda ku tantu duduk.. sambung lagi sampai ke patang!! But we had a great time lah jua decorating the lobby area, although we were tired and had to put aside our daily routine. hmmm~ I hope everything will be paid off later.


The Props for the decorations~

Lina trying to untangle the ribbons..

Simis, taking out more ribbons from inside the box

My decorated tree~ hehe..

Sally, ready to decorate! Yeehaw!

The ceilings~

The stage for that night~

Sally peacing out with her huge ketupat.. hehehe..

More and more ketupats for decorations..

Sally, Simis and Lina..

Tired and worn out- but always smiling~~
Coolism! hehe...

Went back to the office by 4pm and that was the time when everything was done- almost. Rested my feet and back. Damn! It felt good to have the chance to sit again! Hm.. nyaman rasanya. But then, it wasn't for long because I had to rush lagi tuk menyiapkan my data entering before my time was up. I only managed to finish a few of them because my mum was already at the parking lot waiting for me. Besides it was raining soooo the very heavily that there was thunder and lighning. Bari takut yo! I hope I can finish things in time sebelum aku kana marah lagi asking me napa pending and not up to date. I don't know what to answer later. So ani pun aku dah really2 ngalih, I think I'll stop here before my laptop's battery died on me. Later dude!!

0 comments: