*wipes forehead* phew!! Gilaaaa~ I'm exhausted as ever. My legs feels like breaking already, I can even hear my knee bones crack when I tap on it. hehe.. I just finished preparing the stuffs for my birthday party tonight and in no time soon, the spaghetti will arrive. Hmph... I'm not done yet, I even haven't had my bath since I woke up. That's what makes my food more tasty!! Hahah!! Nyummmmmmmm~ I bet you guys just can't wait to have a taste on it. My cake pun ada sudah, my cousin just brought it back from RBC. Lawa yo! Jangan jeles~ hehe! I'm sure I'll be having fun tonight.. especially with the singing of birthday song. Wohoooo!! I like. Hehe.. Erm I think I'm gonna get myself ready and be down there to welcome my friends. *winks* Laterz...
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment