It's October!

Gosh.. today's already the first day of the month of October. Tsk Tsk.. how time flies so fast. And yet that means there are only nine more days to go prior my 26th birthday. Yes.. my 26th birthday!! Yaye!! So can't wait! Earlier this year, I was planning to throw a birthday bash but since my birthday falls during Hari Raya and there had been too many hassles dealing with the authorities for celebrating my birthday, I cancelled my plan and plan a new one, which is gonna be at my house itself, my home, my place. hehe. I'm gonna invite my friends and workmates only. So yeah.. did I miss out someone? I hope not. Soooooo.. the list's been prepared and within a few minutes I'll be out with my folks doing some shopping for the first day of Hairiraya. Yiiiihiiiiiiiiii!! As you all know, October is also the month of Halloween, so it's also considered as Happy Hallowen! So there, Happy October! Tehehe..


Happy October peeps!!

0 comments: