
Argh!! I'm sooo in a dilemma!! I can't make up my mind which one to choose. I'm planning for a short holiday getaway this December, but I'm stuck between two places. Singapore or KL? Since I'm still new at work and STILL under probation, I'm not yet eligible for taking DAYS OFF work! And so yes, I'm stuck! Thanks to my colleague who helped me with a solution. Now I can go on holiday even it's only for short while. December, it is. It's the best month for a vacation. Baik jua ada Chrustmas holiday and thankfully it falls on Thursday!! Of course, after Thursdays are Fridays! And I don't go to work on Fridays!! So there, yaye!! I can go on Wednesday patang, which is after work and come back Brunei on Friday using the last flight, arriving Brunei at 1am. And Saturday I can go back to work as usual and blab about how I just got back from wherever I'm going to the very last night. HAHAHA!!! Hm~
So, kemarin after work, I discussed things with my mum. Told her about my plans and my thoughts about it- she seemed to be positive about it. *smile* Yessss!! She agreed!! So bla bla bla.. yada.. yada... It's between Singapore and KL. Kalau Singapore is through RBA and KL through Air Asia. The fares are almost the same thing, the only thing is that my cousin, Seriah nda tah dapat ikut tu mun kami ke KL. Sal I'm bringing her with me since she has the FOC (sal ia kaja RBC). Iatah... so if she's coming pun, we would be on separate plans- which is pedah jua kan. My point of bringing her along is that I want to share the FUN going on board ramai2 together. And going on separate planes wouldn't be as much fun as it is to be together kan?? Hehhh~ Iatahs..see kan?
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd... after so many thinkings I finally came to my own sense that I'm going to SINGAPORE for the vacation. Biar tia, mahal kah, alang2 kah... I don't care. I just want to SEE Singapore, SMELL tha fresh aura and FEEL the excitement being there!! Even if it means I can only be there for like 3D2N? For me being able to stay outside Brunei is aready erm... good. Feels very refreshing bahh!! You know just to escape from life in Brunei. So sad, I still have to come back and enjoy the weekend in Brunei. Well, I have no choice jua bah, one of my close friends is getting hitched by Sunday the 28th and I sooooo don't wanna miss it!! I promised her I'd be there even if it means (again), I have to cancel my plans!! Haha.. That's what friends are for... Kekeke...
So what left is now to book the tickets to Singapore~ and wait for the day to come. Yippee... hope things stays the same until I finally take off! Wohoooo! I'm so excited already!! After all, the reason I'm choosing Singapore over KL is that because next year in July I'll be going to KL with my mom and Aunt. And that's only after we come back from my sis's graduation ceremony. Hope the money will keep on flowing. Aminnnnnnnnnnnn~
p.s. My Migraine is back now and it's all because of the HARD thinking I had been having on this issue! And perhaps of the lack of sleep I had these days!! Hehehh..
So, kemarin after work, I discussed things with my mum. Told her about my plans and my thoughts about it- she seemed to be positive about it. *smile* Yessss!! She agreed!! So bla bla bla.. yada.. yada... It's between Singapore and KL. Kalau Singapore is through RBA and KL through Air Asia. The fares are almost the same thing, the only thing is that my cousin, Seriah nda tah dapat ikut tu mun kami ke KL. Sal I'm bringing her with me since she has the FOC (sal ia kaja RBC). Iatah... so if she's coming pun, we would be on separate plans- which is pedah jua kan. My point of bringing her along is that I want to share the FUN going on board ramai2 together. And going on separate planes wouldn't be as much fun as it is to be together kan?? Hehhh~ Iatahs..see kan?
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd... after so many thinkings I finally came to my own sense that I'm going to SINGAPORE for the vacation. Biar tia, mahal kah, alang2 kah... I don't care. I just want to SEE Singapore, SMELL tha fresh aura and FEEL the excitement being there!! Even if it means I can only be there for like 3D2N? For me being able to stay outside Brunei is aready erm... good. Feels very refreshing bahh!! You know just to escape from life in Brunei. So sad, I still have to come back and enjoy the weekend in Brunei. Well, I have no choice jua bah, one of my close friends is getting hitched by Sunday the 28th and I sooooo don't wanna miss it!! I promised her I'd be there even if it means (again), I have to cancel my plans!! Haha.. That's what friends are for... Kekeke...
So what left is now to book the tickets to Singapore~ and wait for the day to come. Yippee... hope things stays the same until I finally take off! Wohoooo! I'm so excited already!! After all, the reason I'm choosing Singapore over KL is that because next year in July I'll be going to KL with my mom and Aunt. And that's only after we come back from my sis's graduation ceremony. Hope the money will keep on flowing. Aminnnnnnnnnnnn~
p.s. My Migraine is back now and it's all because of the HARD thinking I had been having on this issue! And perhaps of the lack of sleep I had these days!! Hehehh..









3 comments:
If you need directions to shop, eat, stay in Singapore ask me me me!!! You MUST go & eat at Fish & Co.
If you're thinking of buying a pre-paid line there, use StarHub 'cause you can call Brunei at a cheaper rate than SingTel.
Use MRT instead of taking the cab, it's way CHEAPER & EASY - just buy the pre-paid $10 ez.link card on the counter. It's more than enough plus, you can re-use them when you're planning to go there again in the future. That card can also be used to travel by bus.
If you're still looking for a place to stay, try the Hotel81@Bencoolen it's budget hotel, cheaper than the hotels situated at Orchard Road. The standard of the hotel is similar to Holiday Lodge. Walking distace to Bugis & Orchard Road. It is really in the middle of this busiest shopping area.
I have sooo much to tell. Just let me know if you have any questions. hehe
Nuyui, r u rely a bruneian?! hehee..
Yes eeer168. Why?
Post a Comment