*sigh* It's April Fools Day!! Hmmm~~ usually people would pull off pranks just to celebrate the April Fools Day but everything was a just as normal back in the office today. In fact, some of us were quite surprised to receive the news of staffs being put on a job rotation. What's worse more is when it includes my friend, Hani!! She was re-shuffled to another post, sitting at a distance from US. I, on behalf of the bunch was as well surprised coz I didn't see it was coming, not today, not ever. *sigh*
Wellllll~~~a number of staffs were shuffled within the sub unit in the department, let alone the new seating arrangements. The main obejctive of this reshuffling is basically to give the selected staffs the opportunity to explore and experience new things besides learning and exchanging ideas. Overall, LEARNING is never a burden, but LEARNING IS FUN!! So... another two of my friend and colleague also got their seats moved to the other corner of the office and no more close to mine. *sigh* Due to that, I'm no longer able to be within their reach. How sad. How VERY SAD. Nevertheless, I'm still thankful that we ARE, however, still in the same office and in the same department despite being away from each other. The only thing is that we hardly would have chances to share stories and jokes as we normally would. Goshh!! No more good times. However, I'm a bit relieved to find out that me and my senior colleague remained seated at our usual places. Hmph.. I hope this reshuffling of staffs will bring out the best to those involved and everybody else as a whole. What a life! *sigh* This is just like a jigsaw puzzle; a puzzle isn't complete with a missing piece! So are we. I just don't feel complete with anyone missing among us.*exhales* I hardly can take in this news. It really hit me big time! *sigh* Such a sad start for this month!! Enuff said.

p.s The job rotation wasn't part of the Top April's Fools Day pranks, see?
Guess I just have to live with it! Argh!
Guess I just have to live with it! Argh!









0 comments:
Post a Comment