Yipee, today's Friday! Another day for a relaxation sensation..hehe.. had a great time last night with them kids; took pictures of them, so many pictures!! Hehe.. Woke up around 9am this morning and had my breakfast with my Mum and Dad. Had Roti Prata with susu manis and later with Daging Kari and Ubi!! Hehe.. and oh yeah, boiled eggs too!! Hehe... It has been two days in a row now without my TV. I still don't know what went wrong. Called up the company yesterday and told them the problem with my TV. They said they were coming over to my house to check what was wrong but until today they haven't show up!! Hm.. I wonder when. *sigh* Sunyi my room nada bunyi TV ah, I can't hardly even watch anything- udah aku kan meliat DVD tu!! Hmphhhfttt...
I received a text message from my cousin early this morning asking if I want to join her and my Aunt to the Mall. They plan to watch ceta 'Jangan Tegur' later, and I feel like joining!! I wanna watch that!! Later that, I'll think of someone to bring dulu. But, oh yeah, I can't bring my cousin Nurul later, because today's her BF's b'day.. ahhhhhhh~ I don't have anyone else to bring then. Boringg~~ Hmmmm.. *tap tap* Been searching for air tickets online these days and it just makes my head upside down! Hahaha.. paning dah ku banarnya. I just finished my gaming session with my brother outside tadi- we played the Uncover for Speed on PS2. Balum batah main aku ah, sangal tah ku sudah! Hahaha.. ketara tah nda minat main game atu. I just can't understand why some people are game freaks! *sigh*
**updated
Yaye!! At last, I watched the movie 'Jangan Tegur' with my cousin Yul this afternoon. Took the 2:40pm show and pre-booked the tickets from home. Picked her up from her house then went straight down to Gadong. Today's her boyfriend's birthday and so we went to drop by The Arch to send in the birthday cake for the suprise dinner. Hehe.. We arrived right on the dot; just few minutes the showtime. The cinema was almost FULL and it was reaaaaaaaallly noisy! I just couldn't understand some people- they were really annoying! Gosh! The movie was okay, not that really scary but the sound effects really scared the shit out of me! Haha.. it was a fun experience after all!! Only my cousin and I knows the feeling of watching the show. *winks* hahaha...

The show ended at almost 4:30pm so I sent my cousin back home just in time before her boyfriend picks her up for the dinner. Fetched my sisters from home because we were watching another movie, 'He's not that into you' at 5:40pm. Bought the tickets early so we wouldn't be late for the show. I reached the Mall for the second time, just few minutes before the show. Hehe.. Bought some Takoyakis on the way up to the cineplex; I thought I could have them during the show, but I didn't! Hehe.. Only ate them later when the show ended!! Hahaha.. We stopped at the Food Court to have something to eat- all of us were hungry by that time. Since it was already way past 8pm, I didn't want to have something heavy, so I thought having Dim Sum would do. Had 3 different dishes of them and shared them with my sisters. The food court was as full as normal... jarang kan inda panuh! Hahaha... Left the Mall before 9pm and there was an accident on the way home at the highway. The accident involved 2 cars and there were glasses all over the road. The police were already there at the scence; no wonder there was a traffic jam! I thought it was a roadblock!! Hehehe... We reached safely at our home sweet home... *winks*

I received a text message from my cousin early this morning asking if I want to join her and my Aunt to the Mall. They plan to watch ceta 'Jangan Tegur' later, and I feel like joining!! I wanna watch that!! Later that, I'll think of someone to bring dulu. But, oh yeah, I can't bring my cousin Nurul later, because today's her BF's b'day.. ahhhhhhh~ I don't have anyone else to bring then. Boringg~~ Hmmmm.. *tap tap* Been searching for air tickets online these days and it just makes my head upside down! Hahaha.. paning dah ku banarnya. I just finished my gaming session with my brother outside tadi- we played the Uncover for Speed on PS2. Balum batah main aku ah, sangal tah ku sudah! Hahaha.. ketara tah nda minat main game atu. I just can't understand why some people are game freaks! *sigh*
**updated
Yaye!! At last, I watched the movie 'Jangan Tegur' with my cousin Yul this afternoon. Took the 2:40pm show and pre-booked the tickets from home. Picked her up from her house then went straight down to Gadong. Today's her boyfriend's birthday and so we went to drop by The Arch to send in the birthday cake for the suprise dinner. Hehe.. We arrived right on the dot; just few minutes the showtime. The cinema was almost FULL and it was reaaaaaaaallly noisy! I just couldn't understand some people- they were really annoying! Gosh! The movie was okay, not that really scary but the sound effects really scared the shit out of me! Haha.. it was a fun experience after all!! Only my cousin and I knows the feeling of watching the show. *winks* hahaha...

The show ended at almost 4:30pm so I sent my cousin back home just in time before her boyfriend picks her up for the dinner. Fetched my sisters from home because we were watching another movie, 'He's not that into you' at 5:40pm. Bought the tickets early so we wouldn't be late for the show. I reached the Mall for the second time, just few minutes before the show. Hehe.. Bought some Takoyakis on the way up to the cineplex; I thought I could have them during the show, but I didn't! Hehe.. Only ate them later when the show ended!! Hahaha.. We stopped at the Food Court to have something to eat- all of us were hungry by that time. Since it was already way past 8pm, I didn't want to have something heavy, so I thought having Dim Sum would do. Had 3 different dishes of them and shared them with my sisters. The food court was as full as normal... jarang kan inda panuh! Hahaha... Left the Mall before 9pm and there was an accident on the way home at the highway. The accident involved 2 cars and there were glasses all over the road. The police were already there at the scence; no wonder there was a traffic jam! I thought it was a roadblock!! Hehehe... We reached safely at our home sweet home... *winks*










0 comments:
Post a Comment