Argggghhhh!! I've never been crankier before! My day started off pretty badly; I was not in a good mood due to the swollen tonsils I've been suffering. Started swelling since yesterday and it seems it's not getting any better!! Had breakfast as usual this morning with the bunch at work, but too bad I didn't have much appetite!! Even I couldn't finish my cereal!! Gosh! I was quiet most of the time although we had a good chatting session over breakfast. Hmmmm~~ Worse enough, my head was aching terribly and my body temperature was gradually increasing. My head was hot that tears welled up in my eyes! Couldn't really concentrate on my work and I think I'm getting sick soon. Told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and that I was going to the see the doctor this afternoon. One of my colleagues told to me to eat Vanilla Ice Cream to heal the swelling and so right before going home, I went to one of the small retail stores and bought Sweetcorn Ice Cream instead! Like what?? They didn't have the Vanilla flavour!! And well, whatever, I thought. As long it's an ice cream. And she better be right about it or else.... Hahahaha!!!
So, now here I am back at home, ready to have my lunch- a congee!! Hahaha.. kesian, macam orang sakit gigi!! I'll come back for more later yeah. I'm so not going back to work this afternoon!! Yeeehhhhaaawww! Need the REST!! Mahnnnn~

So, now here I am back at home, ready to have my lunch- a congee!! Hahaha.. kesian, macam orang sakit gigi!! I'll come back for more later yeah. I'm so not going back to work this afternoon!! Yeeehhhhaaawww! Need the REST!! Mahnnnn~










0 comments:
Post a Comment