Hiya pepol!! I'm back! Hehe.. so sorry I haven't been blogging for the past week coz my time has been occupied with watching DVDs! Yes, drama series.. and I've only finished the 14 discs of Part One and there's still Part Two which I only watched up til disc 5! 5 down 2 to go! Hehe.. I've been so caught up with the drama; it's so melodramatic and touching as well! Wanna know what it is? Hehe.. well, it's a tagalog drama though, Maging Sino Ka Man (Whoever You May Be). It's a love story though and it kinda resemble mine. Hehe.. it really had touched my heart that it hurts. So damn much! I know, I cried even!! Hehe.. true.true. Anyways, I missed posting up here in this blog and now, I'm just catching up time just to fill in. To FILL YOU IN. I bet those loyal readers missed me. Don't you? Haha! Wishful!

So yeah, what do I have for you? Erm.. well, it's the 30th April today and it's the last day of the month of April. By tomorrow, it's already MAY! Yayee!! So can't wait for July! *winks* I finally can take leaves from work by 2nd July coz that day marks the first year I'm working at that Ministry. *smiles* hehe.. I'm just so excited! hehe..
Errr... two days ago was my little sister's 18th birthday, Annie. We went out for a family dinner at Rizqun Coffee House. I had so much fun!! It was not really a surprise though, my sister knew we were going to have dinner but I told her there won't be any birthday cakes since it was already last minute so we weren't able to make an order. NOT!! I was pretty much aware of that so my other sister and I made a compact to surprise her with one. We ordered cupcakes from Kitchen of Jasmine just a day before her birthday. Thankfully our order was accepted! Thank you Jasmine!! The cupcakes turned out to be lovely; the designs were beautiful although there were one or two missing! Hehe.. I think she might have forgotten! But never mind, coz overall the cupcakes were wonderfully looking! *smiles*
I didn't get to eat much back at the restaurant as I was trying to cut down calories and lose weight! Told the waitress to bring out the cake later after we have finished eating and so, by 9:30pm a bunch of waiter/ess came out from the kitchen with the cake singing the birthday song. Annie was pretty surprised, I must say and thought it was for someone else. Hehe.. but when they approached our table, she knew then it was for her!! Gosh, was she red! I could see her blushing! Haha.. it was splendid!! The whole place became noisy as they joined along singing the birthday song and clapped hands. The Chef played a guitar while the others sing. He even played another song, called Widuri for us. We really enjoyed it, in fact the people enjoyed it as well!! Hehe.. I was overwhelmed with excitement that I forgot to take video of that moment! LOL!! I know... hehe.. all we had was just photographs. At least there are some moments to remember though. All in all, it was a great night. I haven't been to one lately so I guess it was really FUN! Went back much later after that; I went with my other sister in a separate car from my parents. I don't think it'd be best to tell where I ended up went after that. *winks* Hahaha..

So yeah, what do I have for you? Erm.. well, it's the 30th April today and it's the last day of the month of April. By tomorrow, it's already MAY! Yayee!! So can't wait for July! *winks* I finally can take leaves from work by 2nd July coz that day marks the first year I'm working at that Ministry. *smiles* hehe.. I'm just so excited! hehe..Errr... two days ago was my little sister's 18th birthday, Annie. We went out for a family dinner at Rizqun Coffee House. I had so much fun!! It was not really a surprise though, my sister knew we were going to have dinner but I told her there won't be any birthday cakes since it was already last minute so we weren't able to make an order. NOT!! I was pretty much aware of that so my other sister and I made a compact to surprise her with one. We ordered cupcakes from Kitchen of Jasmine just a day before her birthday. Thankfully our order was accepted! Thank you Jasmine!! The cupcakes turned out to be lovely; the designs were beautiful although there were one or two missing! Hehe.. I think she might have forgotten! But never mind, coz overall the cupcakes were wonderfully looking! *smiles*
I didn't get to eat much back at the restaurant as I was trying to cut down calories and lose weight! Told the waitress to bring out the cake later after we have finished eating and so, by 9:30pm a bunch of waiter/ess came out from the kitchen with the cake singing the birthday song. Annie was pretty surprised, I must say and thought it was for someone else. Hehe.. but when they approached our table, she knew then it was for her!! Gosh, was she red! I could see her blushing! Haha.. it was splendid!! The whole place became noisy as they joined along singing the birthday song and clapped hands. The Chef played a guitar while the others sing. He even played another song, called Widuri for us. We really enjoyed it, in fact the people enjoyed it as well!! Hehe.. I was overwhelmed with excitement that I forgot to take video of that moment! LOL!! I know... hehe.. all we had was just photographs. At least there are some moments to remember though. All in all, it was a great night. I haven't been to one lately so I guess it was really FUN! Went back much later after that; I went with my other sister in a separate car from my parents. I don't think it'd be best to tell where I ended up went after that. *winks* Hahaha..








0 comments:
Post a Comment