*sigh* I'm having a day off work today since I got a medical leave from the doctor last night. Took my medication soon after I came back from the clinic. Alhamdulilah, the swelling began to recede gradually. Today, I feel much better than last night; the swelling is less hurting right now. Thanks to the pills the doctor prescribed me (antibiotics, dequadins for my sore throat and pills for the fever I'm having). Felt drowsy soon after that and I fell fast asleep. I was awaken by a text message from an unknown number and it was from someone who wanted to buy the handphone I was selling. Geeezzz.... it was only 7:30am!! Maahhnnnnn~ that someone must have nothing to do early in the morning!! Hmphhh... Thinking of my friends at work, I texted them up and told them I was on a medical leave and won't be able to go to work so they replied me with get well messages... Awwwwwww~ missing them already!!
Went online later and checked my emails, facebook and blog. Nothing new, I suppose- I only got 'tagged' in one of them notes my friends want me to do. Hehe.. did a number of them though!! Skipped my breakfast as I was TOO busy facebooking; got carried away with the notes and some other stuffs. Hahaha!! It was already 1pm by then when I realised I was strarving!! Mahhhnnnnn~~ it was past my lunchtime!! I was hoping to find something interesting to eat in the kitchen but the maid only cooked some 'typical' plain chicken-vege soup!! *sigh* Ate a banana and the leftover 'mee goreng' placed on the table which the maid made for breakfast this morning ! hahaha... I was still hungry so I asked the maid to cook me some sardines but by the time the sardines was cooked I was full already!! Haha...changed my mind!!
I was talking to my Dad over my lunch about renovating the kitchen coz my Dad plans to renovate it once he retires (he's retiring in August though but he's already on his leave at the moment). Bla bla blaaaa... We went to check outside and in the end both of us ended up cleaning!! Hahaha.. believe me, I did some floor scrubbing and washed the murky water away from the drains!! And boy, my back hurts!! It was scorching hot that I began to sweat like hell! Haha.. I sure did burn some calories! My Dad didn't want me to wet the floor in the first place but I insisted coz it was filthy! He went back inside the house and I stayed behind coz I wanted to finish what I'd started. Hehehe... the water was all over the place and I got the soil flooded with water as well!! Hahahah!! I though I'd done a good job! However, I didn't wanna get scolded by my Dad so I swept away the water off the soil. Haahaha.. abis tanahnya tarus.. and the pipe beneath the ground was visible! heehehe... Put everything back in place and left. At the end of the day, my pants was soakingly wet but I feel content that I got everything clean! Splendid~~ Hehe..
Later, I watched Season 9 Episodes 14 of the CSI drama series with my siblings. I was leg scrubbing while the CSI was still on. It was.... no.. it felt good on the skin. Hehe.. backscrubbed my brother as well while he was on his PS2 game.. hahaha... mengacau!! I couldn't stop laughing; I don't know why.. I just thought it was funny! LOL.. silly me! I knowwwww~~ hahaha... *sigh*
oh yea, I should have been resting in bed today since I don't feel well, but anyways.. it doesn't matter anymore. I think I'm better now though my tonsils still hurt a bit. (oh my god! Today's American Idol! Can't miss it!!) Laterzzzzz...
Went online later and checked my emails, facebook and blog. Nothing new, I suppose- I only got 'tagged' in one of them notes my friends want me to do. Hehe.. did a number of them though!! Skipped my breakfast as I was TOO busy facebooking; got carried away with the notes and some other stuffs. Hahaha!! It was already 1pm by then when I realised I was strarving!! Mahhhnnnnn~~ it was past my lunchtime!! I was hoping to find something interesting to eat in the kitchen but the maid only cooked some 'typical' plain chicken-vege soup!! *sigh* Ate a banana and the leftover 'mee goreng' placed on the table which the maid made for breakfast this morning ! hahaha... I was still hungry so I asked the maid to cook me some sardines but by the time the sardines was cooked I was full already!! Haha...changed my mind!!I was talking to my Dad over my lunch about renovating the kitchen coz my Dad plans to renovate it once he retires (he's retiring in August though but he's already on his leave at the moment). Bla bla blaaaa... We went to check outside and in the end both of us ended up cleaning!! Hahaha.. believe me, I did some floor scrubbing and washed the murky water away from the drains!! And boy, my back hurts!! It was scorching hot that I began to sweat like hell! Haha.. I sure did burn some calories! My Dad didn't want me to wet the floor in the first place but I insisted coz it was filthy! He went back inside the house and I stayed behind coz I wanted to finish what I'd started. Hehehe... the water was all over the place and I got the soil flooded with water as well!! Hahahah!! I though I'd done a good job! However, I didn't wanna get scolded by my Dad so I swept away the water off the soil. Haahaha.. abis tanahnya tarus.. and the pipe beneath the ground was visible! heehehe... Put everything back in place and left. At the end of the day, my pants was soakingly wet but I feel content that I got everything clean! Splendid~~ Hehe..
Later, I watched Season 9 Episodes 14 of the CSI drama series with my siblings. I was leg scrubbing while the CSI was still on. It was.... no.. it felt good on the skin. Hehe.. backscrubbed my brother as well while he was on his PS2 game.. hahaha... mengacau!! I couldn't stop laughing; I don't know why.. I just thought it was funny! LOL.. silly me! I knowwwww~~ hahaha... *sigh*
oh yea, I should have been resting in bed today since I don't feel well, but anyways.. it doesn't matter anymore. I think I'm better now though my tonsils still hurt a bit. (oh my god! Today's American Idol! Can't miss it!!) Laterzzzzz...









0 comments:
Post a Comment