Pain in the blood~

Whoaaa~ It's good to be back again, blogging!! Hehe.. my DVD watching session is now over so, I'm trying to devote my time to fill in spaces in this blog. Now that I'm free from desire (haha), I can sure fill you in with my hopefully-will-win-your-heart posts. Hehe..

Well, first things off- I started my day pretty fine this morning. Didn't go to the office as I normally would coz I had to the Sungai Hanching Clinic for a blood test appointment. Reached the clinic by almost 9am and boy, was there a long queue!! *sigh* Went straight to see the attendant nurse personally to get my blood test but apparently I had to wait in line as there were already 44 people waiting before me. Like whattt?? Maahhhnn. I didn't have that much patience to wait for long so I looked up for an alternative. Lucky there was one, haha!! It was during rush hour so without wasting time, I went down to RIPAS dorm to do the test instead. However, as soon as I arrived, I had to go through the FLU DESK right at the hospital's entrance for a body temperature check up. My temperature was normal, basically- 36.5C. Hehe.. Saved!!

Had my blood test by then and it was painful! I mean, really, sakit wah ia menyucuk ah.. and worse even, nda lagi baca Bismillah tu bini2 yang ngambil darah ku atu! It didn't take long despite the fact she was new but, I was asked to come back in the afternoon for another post-lunch blood test. Righhttttt~ Got back to the office by 9:30am and had chicken pie and tea for breakfast. *smiles*



There was alrerady a long queue on the way to the RIPAS hospital by the time I came back in the afternoon but luckily I managed to make it on time. Baik jua nda ramai orang ngambil darah patang atu. It was either I was early or I was late. Hehe.. Later, met Abg Hamzah and Danial on my way out- he was waiting for Ka Mega to get her check-ups done. Lupa jua ku betanya ia becek apa. LOLs. Hahhaha.. Reached the office by 3:00pm; Damit was already there by the time I arrived. Accompanied Damit for a while to settle her issues. Hehe..


I managed to finish my paperworks in time thinking to enjoy the games I got into my pendrive but too bad, it couldn't be installed to my office's desktop. Some error I guess, perhaps due to the unproper saving, Hehe.. and putus tia jua tali pendrive ku ah.. sasak jua ku tu~ So, kes nda mau-mau, I went to get a new one after work sama my Dad. Yeah.. I bought a new 4GB PURPLE pendrive!! Not only that, I also bought 2 headphone sets for myself and my brother. He asked me to get a new headphone since last week udah but I never had the time to buy it. Iatah, baru tadi ku tebalikan. Hehe.. tarus lagi di pakainya main CS tu eh!! Boys and their video games!! *sigh*


So anyways, it's Mother's Day tomorrow and I've been planning to bring my family out for dinner, you know just to celebrate Mother's Day. There has been great deals offered at major restaurants in conjuction to the Mother's Day occasion and I was really tempted by what Season's Restaurant is offering. So, I called up the place early this evening and booked seats for the 7 of us, us siblings and my Mum and Dad. But I'm still not sure whether we are really going or not. I haven't told my Mum and Dad about it yet coz I know they won't agree. Ku gitau plang dah my Dad ariatu but he said jangantah.. di rumah saja, coz he thinks atu would be a waste of money saja. Well, banar pulang, but then I just want to make my Mum feel special and appreciated. I know there's other better ways to show my love and appreciation towards her but by bringing her out and dine in a restaurant is the only thing that I could give. Coz what she had done can't really be bought with money; it's priceless~ But anyways, I won't give up just yet (majal~) hehe.. I'd just get her a cake from Lof Bakerlyn tomorrow afternoon and we're still gonna have a special night on Mother's Day!! Yayyyeee!!

0 comments: