Stacked~

My day at work was very very tiring today! Just like the past few days, the paperworks were unexpectedly a lot!!! *sigh* Tambah lagi most of the time I had to get it done it alone, coz my colleague had to leave the office early! Hmmphh.. so yeah, it was banyakkk brabis as my senior colleague said, macam kana puji paerworks ani.. hahaha!! I had to stay back until 5pm just to finisht everything on time- mesti up to date yo! Our last minute plan to go and buy pressies for the upcoming birthday celebrants was cancelled coz DKS couldn't make it, so we're sticking it to the first plan, tomorrow. Sadly, we're having a Tahlil function back at home and I guess I won't be around awal2 atu, I mean during the maghrib prayers. There wasn't anything interesting much happened today, apart from the day-to-day-non-stop-remix teasings from THEM. Yes, again! Hahaha!! *sigh*

Tell me something about it~


*to be continued~

0 comments: