Reminisce~


Boy, do I feel good!! Had my shower earlier on and it felt really good!! So refreshing!! Hmm.. I don't know if I really have something to share with you today, but I just feel like filling you in. As of today, my day was good, really good. I had good laughs with my workmates; ada2 saja kan di ketawakan. Our boss was back to work today! Hehe.. no more play2!! Had breakfast as usual in the canteen with the usual bunch and resumed to work much late during the day.

Brought my old album to work in the afternoon coz I wanted to show my friend how I used to be before; me and my love life. The pictures did awe her in a way especially seeing the fact that I'm different now and then. HIM was also in the album; infact the whole lot of pictures of us were in there. Yes I know, I still keep those old pictures of us together. I don't know, I just can't bear throwing it away. You know, things happens beyond our expectations. So yeah, be it then. I used to cry everytime I looked at those pictures back then, but my tears are dried up by now. Hehe.. I just don't know when and where my history ends. I guess there is always another chapter; a new one, just like a new beginning. *sigh* I've lost hope eversince but deep down inside there is faith in me. My feelings are uncertain right now and I'm not sure what to do next. One thing for sure is that I'll be doing what I think is right. No more broken hearts!!

So, to cut the chase, alas, I have put an end to my perpetual DVD watching session early this evening. Finally, the soapy drama is over, but there is still season 2 to come- and I just can't wait to watch it!! Too bad, the Season 2 series is not in store yet!! Hehehe.. I'm so indulged by it! *HEARTS* Okay..okay, I know.. I have been repeating about this over and over again but I just can't seem to get over it, y'know! hahaha.. errrrr.. what next?? *sigh*

0 comments: