Off work~

*sigh* I didn't have the time to actually sit and write up a post in this blog up til now. I really had a busy day although I did nothing at home. Hehe.. yeah~ Didn't go to work today coz I was on a medical leave due to my sprained ankle. It hurt me so bad last night but alhamdulilah, the pain is receding slowly. *sigh* I just had my dinner few minutes ago and finished scanning my old pics which I wanted to put in my FB. Hehe.. saja ja.. I was reminded by the old memories I had back then so I decided to share it with you. Just feeling thankful to those people who ever walked in my life, although some of them had left. Nevertheless, I'm still grateful to those who still stays with me and who had went along the friendship journey with me. Hehe...

Well, my day was pretty boring I must say coz I had to stay in bed to rest my foot. Yup, I went to see the doctor last night and she adviced to take a rest and not to walk too much. Sure thing I won't walk coz I can't even lay my foot on the ground!! It hurts like hell~ I didn't know what the exact cause of the pain though- it could be either 2 possible things, my foot got sprained or I'm having gout. Coz back on Sunday while I was doing my workout dance, my foot got twisted and it later was sprained. I did nothing to it though coz I thought the pain would recede by itself. The past two days convinced me that my foot was alright and not to worry about it. However, not until yesterday, the pain struck me again. It started to ache back and later my foot began to swell. Thank god, I managed to get home safe- because I was driving in pain! Imagine, I had to press on the brakes with my left foot while the other pressed on the accelerator!! Lucky me, only one side of my feet was affected. *sigh* Besides, I didn't expect that a sprained ankle might go this bad.



I was pretty bored staying at home today thinking of the things I might do back in the office. I missed my friends at work already. Hehhe.. I had breakfast though, woke up at 7ish am, just the same time I wake up during working hours, only a bit earlier. Hehe.. My needs had to be brought up into my room coz I couldn't walk and it felt helpless not to be able to do anything on my own. I had congee for breakfast and some cereal biscuits. It was more likely breakfast in bed. Hehe.. My Mom was out to inviligate an exam so she was not around to help. I took the opportunity to continue watching the Season 4 of Prison Break and I managed to finish watching all of the episodes that I haven't watch although I fell asleep in between. Hehe..

My day continued with the same thing- just staying in bed. Later in the evening, I was craving for Oreo coz I saw the Oreo advert in FB..*hehe* so I asked my sister to get me Oreo and Chipsmore biscuits. Hehe.. I was craving for all of a sudden. Had my shower much later after that and I started scanning pictures. I won't go and blab for long here coz I need to upload the pics I scanned in my FB. Besides, I can't sit and blog for long coz I need to recline my foot on a cushion and rest. Hehe.. so until then.


0 comments: