Home break.

Woke up around 10am this morning; was pretty sleepy last night that I went straight to bed after the long hours using the PC. Hehe.. my eyes were damn tired and I had a pretty bad headache since morning. Played my favourite game, Diner Dash 4 after finally downloading it yesterday. I'm so gonna save it to my pendrive so that I could play it in the office during my spare time!! Hehe.. seriously, I have been enjoying playing computer games back in the office and that's because of the little workload we had. Yeah, little. But, I bet the workload will definitely adds up as the days goes by. Hmm... I just wanna make use of my free time for the time being.

*sigh* Sooooo... I didn't go out today, for sure. Enjoyed my stay at home damn much. Haha! Did some work out dance early this afternoon using the PS2 game, Dance Supernova. And hell, I sweat much, really!! Managed to burn up to 128 calories!! Hehe.. I know, but at least I burnt some. And now, my legs are sore due to some jumpings! My ankle almost got twisted!! Hehe.. Later in the evening, I went to send my bajus for alterings; sent 4 of them altogether and overall it costs $12..gonna pick it up tomorrow after work. Hehe.. Basar bah my baju ah eversince I lost weight..iatah..sent it to get it smaller in size. Hehe.. Esuk lagi antar kain to make baju baru. *winks*

By 7pm, I was out again accompaning my Mum to get some groceries from the store. So, we went to Hua Ho to get those veges my Mum wanted. Did drop by to Lof Bakerlyn to pre-order a cake for my Mum for the Mother's Day. I had to make a deposit but unfortunately, I didn't have my purse with me, so I cancelled it anyway. Gonna be back on Sunday! Well, it's pretty much a surprise for my Mum from me, just to have a small celebration on Mother's Day- as an appreciation. I know it's little compared to what she'd done to raise me up til now, but hey, as what people say, it's the thought that counts. So, be it. Hehe.. I wanted to bring my Mum and the family out for dinner initially, but my Dad didn't really fancy my idea- he prefers to have it at home. You know, family dinner, just us. Yeah~

Tins & packets of Milo arranged in a form of a small hut over the cashier's counter..
Impressive~


Cupcakes sold @Lof Bakerlyn

So back to where I left, we went to my Uncle's house later to send her daughter's birthday cupcakes he ordered from my Mum. Yes, my Mum makes cupcakes. *smiles* And oh ya, Happy Birthday to my lil' cousin, Khainur Batrisyia Hj Khairuddin who turns 6yrs old today. I hope she'll have a blast at her birthday celebration at school tomorrow. Have a wonderful birthday Sha!!


Birthday cupcakes for her, KoJ~

Daaangg~ I'm feeling rather hungry now; had my dinner early this evening, as early as 5:30pm tadi. I had to though, because I'll be doing a blood test tomorrow morning, and so I was required to do a little fasting overnight. Yeah, it kills. My appointment is at 9am tomorrow morning, so I guess I won't be in the office by then. Seems that I have to miss the good times we usually enjoy over breakfast. Borrringggg~ Maahhnnn...I'm feeling thirsty suddenly so I think I'm gonna get myself a glass of water to quench my thirst, so...until then. Toodle doo~~ *HUGS*


0 comments: