These pics were taken back then on 8th June, I think.. and I should have posted it up earlier. It's nothing big though but I just wanted to include it in my blog, at least I have something to read as well as to remember in times of my boredom comes. hehe.. I didn't take much pictures that night due to the lighting there. I had nothing to do actually at home and so I went to chill at Aliyah's place. Later on, Yul and her mother came along- they wanted to chill at some place yang ada wifi, because Yul wanted to do some research for her assignment. So, Yul and I went to WYWY for a quick chill. It was cool though- not many people dined in at that time. So it was just us and a few other couples. Left the place after everything was done. hehe..
How the restaurant looked like..
Yul, wit her laptop
Waiting for the food~
My Chocolate Pearl Shake
Having a sip.. sluurrrppp~~
Yul's meal... Sliced Corned Fish with Rice~
Yul, online with her laptop after eating..Once after Yul had finished with her assignment, we left the place immediately because it was already late. Besides it was school time and she had school the next day and I had a written test to attend to as well the following morning. So, we couldn't stay that long. Dropped Yul off her place first before going home. hehe... Such a quick night it was!~









1 comments:
Post a Comment