Dad celebrates.

Hehe.. just got back from the living room downstairs after celebrating my Dad's 54th birthday. Yeah.. we had a small celebration- just a small gathering. It was only us- the family. My sis, Wani bought a birthday cake for my Dad- wanted to buy after work tadi but since my brother was going to tuition again later at night, I thought I might go and buy it later. But anyways, my sister bought it eventually. hehe.. thanks sistah!! Oh ya, my sister BB went to bed early, so she kinda missed the whole thing. Tsk, tsk.


Birthday Cake from Mum's Bakery~
and more shots of the cake taken at various angles.. hehehe..


My Dad reading Doa Selamat before cutting the cake..hehe..

Yaye...my Dad cuts the cake!!

Sliced...

My portion..with cherry on top~

Another view~

While everyone was busy in the kitchen clearing the dishes, I took the chance taking pictures with the camera. Hehe.. Took pictures on random saja.


My mum's precious 'NANAS'..

Not just one. but TWO of them!!

Errkkk, burung apa ni ah? hehe..


Mum's flower crystals..

Errr... now what's this called?


*ahhhhh... Nytey nytes then*
Hope you enjoyed everything.. hehehe...

0 comments: