Hollow Friday

Hahaa!! Woke up early this morning. Biasa.. my eyes are used to wake up as early as 6am eversince I started work. Although I arrived few minutes after work starts, I still consider it early to wake up around 6-7am. Don't you think? Hehe.. *sigh* I used to like Fridays before, but now, I begin to hate it. Prefer the weekdays better. Why? Because fridays nowadays are not like those fridays during the back days. Fridays back then used to fun- you're always happy when you wake up, and there's always something on the kitchen table in the kitchen. But now, there's nothing- NIL, ZERO. And that's because mengaji starts late. Ustaz comes around 11am this time, knowing that my sisters and those yang available for mengaji always wake up late. No time for him to wait for long. heheh.. Iatah. Mun weekdays, tantu.. there would be breakfast on the table sal all of us are going out for work and school. Fridays? Who cares to wake up early to have breakfast? Only I do and the rest of my siblings don't. Even my brother who goes to tuition at 8am doesn't get to have fancy breakfast in the early mornings. Slim chance!! Urgh..

So, tadi... I knew and had expected it as usual as I walked into the kitchen. Even the staircase was quiet- leave alone the hallway. Hmm.. everyone was still in bed, except my sister Dilah. Yeah, she was already stuck infront of the PC early at 9am with the aircon not working. I digged for something out of the freezer. There was nothing much except for frozen cold chicken and some other stuffs. Found there were sausages, crabmeats, fish, prawns-ugh... was so lazy to do them. Saw my fish fingers inside the transparent container and took them out immediately. First thing I did was to boil 2 eggs and fried the fish fingers. Made some tea tarik for myself and left the fryer to get the camera. Oh well, I thought. I might share something interesting to my blog readers- to show them how my life rolls early mornings, especially on Fridays!! HAHAA!!! It's been quite some time since the last time I cooked, or even touched a spatula! hehe.. *sigh* I'm tired already~

The hallway to the kitchen..

Our home kitchen!!

See... the kitchen table? SO empty.....

Hehe... my fish fillet got burnt.. so had to switch off the gas..

Tadaaaa~ The burnt fillet..

Ohh.. these were the 2 boiled eggs which I've eaten..

The place where I made my tea tarik at..

Having another round cup of Tea Tarik.. nyumm~~

Nahh.. my milky Tea Tarik...

The Golden Fish Fingers.. tadaaaaa~


Went to eat those- only had 3 fish fingers though! Felt full after having 3 cups of Tea Tarik. Hehe.. What a boring morning!! I then, went outside at the balcony and watched the not-so beautiful scenery of my neighbourhood. hehe..




*Have a NICE day!!*

1 comments:

SyazDaleng said...

Hahah, ur wrong~ Aku bngun jua udah tu pgi2 ah~ lagi awal dari u, bngun for Subuh, kekeke...

N kaka lah buat breakfast sendiri~ itu pun nak merungut~~ XP