HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED FATHER...

Dearest Bapa,
Happy 54th Birthday to you..
Tiada hadiah yang teristimewa dapat di berikan tapi hanyalah sekalung doa agar Bapa akan sentiasa di dalam keadaan yang sihat walafiat, panjang umur dan sentiasa di dalam keberkatan Allah S.W.T dan lindungan Nya jua.
Aminnnn~~
"You've been a true friend to me all along,
Who are able to see me through,
You're always there beside me to hear me,
You never give up hope to listen, to guide and to support,
You showed me patience and taught me to be strong,
You told me to be brave and put away my fear,
You make me laugh every time I shed a tear,
You made me learn from the mistakes I made,
And made me took it as lessons for me to look at in the later days.
You did all of these just because you want to see the better in me,
And to be the person whom I wanted to be.
But despite the things that happened, I'm thankful to the Almighty for still giving me a chance,
To show my love and appreciation to you & celebrate your birthday as one whole family"
p.s Your age adds up each and every year, so does our love!!
I Love You, DAD!!
Have a great birthday!
Happy 54th Birthday to you..
Tiada hadiah yang teristimewa dapat di berikan tapi hanyalah sekalung doa agar Bapa akan sentiasa di dalam keadaan yang sihat walafiat, panjang umur dan sentiasa di dalam keberkatan Allah S.W.T dan lindungan Nya jua.
Aminnnn~~
"You've been a true friend to me all along,
Who are able to see me through,
You're always there beside me to hear me,
You never give up hope to listen, to guide and to support,
You showed me patience and taught me to be strong,
You told me to be brave and put away my fear,
You make me laugh every time I shed a tear,
You made me learn from the mistakes I made,
And made me took it as lessons for me to look at in the later days.
You did all of these just because you want to see the better in me,
And to be the person whom I wanted to be.
But despite the things that happened, I'm thankful to the Almighty for still giving me a chance,
To show my love and appreciation to you & celebrate your birthday as one whole family"
p.s Your age adds up each and every year, so does our love!!
I Love You, DAD!!
Have a great birthday!








0 comments:
Post a Comment