Happy Belated-back dated!!

Hehehe.. I owe these people a birthday wish and greetings, although I've met them and wished them personally. But as I always do, I would always wish people on their birthdays here. So here goes..

Firstly to my beloved cousin, NURUL INARAH SHIM whose birthday was yesterday, 180808 (such a beautiful number it was- much more nicer if it appeared in my blog as dated) hehe...

*HAPPY SWEET 17th BIRTHDAY YUL*

My god! You're still young and still have a very long waaaaaaaaayyy to go in your days ahead! hehe.. Anyways, Happy Belated Birthday Girl! hehe.. Sorry, didn't wish you earlier but hey, the night we went out for sushi was part of your birthday gift, forgot to mention it to you! hehe.. Well, anyways, hope you had a wonderful birthday this year, especially with the coming of Shah into your life. Hope he'll be a better man than those you ever came across with previously. May your dreams come true and KEEP making it alive.. hehe... No better gift than a prayer for you, may you succeed in life, achieve your goals and be a GOOD daughter to your Mom and your Dad though he's gone. Prayers for him as well. Al-Fatihah...

Yul, I'm sure he's already proud of you with the way you are now and I know he's always be with you no matter what. So, make his dreams come true as well as yours. Insyallah, AMIN~


NURUL INARAH SHIM
*hahaha* That was during one of our best times together at NBT Treasure Hunt*


Secondly, to my very best buddie whose birthday fell on 16th August 2008
The person was...

jeng jeng jeng!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

MD HURAIRAH AHMAD

*Happy 26th Birthday to You!*

Hi Rah!! Hehe.. sorry for the belated wish! But I sure hope you did have a nice and wonderful birthday this year. Especially the celebration we had last Saturday night, it was a blast! Hehe... I also hope you like the cake and the gift I bought you, didn't know what else to give you though. It's part of my appreciation for being such a wonderful friend to me all along- those years.. Thanks for being there when needed, the time and energy to had put into just to see me smile.. hehehe.. Love you for that. Hope everything goes well with you and your beloved. Now that you've grown older, I hope our friendship doesn't fade together with your age. hehe...
Enjoy life to the max! Have fun!


Irah kiuttt! hehehe..
Happy Birthday dude! *Jgn maree*

1 comments:

Nuyui said...

Abg I KIUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Ka Ren, mana the rest of the photos?

You know you love me,
xo xo