Majlis Tahlil & Doa Arwah

Finally settled down- just had a quick shower. I was feeling rather hot from the function we had this afternoon. We had a Majlis Tahlil and Doa Arwah for my late grandfather and uncles who had passed away. As usual, only family members and close relatives were invited, plus the neighbours around the neighbourhood. Went to the Mall at 2pm before the function started to get the purse I wanted. Hehe.. Asked Ct to drive me to Gadong- she didn't even had the chance to shower first! hehe... I went straight to the shop and bought the purse as soon as I got to the Mall.






Went to Incomm later and bought a new phone for my lil brother Wafiy. Bought it as an advanced birthday gift for him. It was only a basic Nokia phone, model 165o kah? I think so, yeah. Mum didn't let me to buy the one yang advanced, the one yang ada camera and bluetooth thingy, fearing that my brother might misuse the functions. Hmph.. whatever. My intention getting him the phone was to make life easier especially my mum's, in terms of picking him from school and tuition. Atl least from now on my mum would worry less about my brother being picked late from school. Enough said.

Many people had arrived when we reached home. Parked our car away from the garage and went inside through the back door of the kitchen. Didn't change my clothes- only wear a selendang to cover my head, other than that, I was so lazy to change into proper attire for the majlis. Didn't stay long outside with the rest of the people, went to the kitchen instead and hd my lunch there. After the function as over, people left for home except for my aunties and close cousins.



This was how the invitation looked like~


Where it was at..


Before not many people arrived..


Still..empty seats



My mum ushering the people to their seats..


Ahh...almost fully seated..


My 3 sisters, looking for empty seats.


The food served, from the Catering of ???


Apam.. one of Brunei's traditional kuih.

The day was already gChilled at the living room with my mum's sisters. Had a good time talking and laughing. Took Damit's ring- heart shaped ring. It was cool- she charged me $30 but I only paid her an initial payment of $12. Hehe... promised her to pay the balance later this end of month. HAHA!! An hour late, each and everbody began to leave the house and I also started my way up to my room until NOW... hehee... What a day!!

0 comments: