Lunch at BIA Rest.

Righttttt. I know, I know. Some of those I knew have been waiting and yet complaining for the delayed post that I should have done earlier. I know I owe some of you the pictures I took and I'm supposed to post up in my blog as dated, but I'm just so busy to do so. I'm soooooo caught up with work lately and I do apologize for the delay. Hehehe.. Even to post this simple event took me some time to actually do so.

Well, this was during the lunch we had back at Airport Restaurant. One of my senior colleague, whom I called Uncle Louis (because he is older than me) treated us in the department to lunch. There were 50 of us- he paid for us all which totalled to $922.00!!! So generous of him.. thanks again Uncle!! I had a great time there, finally my hajat sampai to dine in at the newly renovated restaurant. *smile* They had the Thai "Sawadee" theme for the food served, where most of the food were of Thais. Had to eat slow and steady or else... hehe..


My seat

The booked seats

The Dessert section..

The Fruits..

Mee Curry and its gourmets

The Salad section

What was this again? hehehe....

The ones I had.. hehe...
*(2 pics are doubled)*

My senior colleagues
Left: Anti Jun and Anti Hjh Siah.

Enjoying the food eh?

Now that Hasmah (in PINK)!! hehe..

Some of the people left early after finished eating. We really took our time there, I even met my x-lecturers from UBD. It was a coincidence to have met them there, at the same place and at the same time! Took the chance to approach and talked to them some more. Met Husainmiya, Fanselow and Sirinanda. Missed seeing them though! Hehe.. Well, the last thing I had was the ice cream which I didn't have much time to finish it all because my colleagues were in a hurry. Hm.. I guess it will take me a while for me to come back there for the second time again, unless it's someone else's treat. Hehe.. *sigh* Everyone ended up being really FULL by the end of the day, and me as well. But I wasn't FULL enough because I had a smooth time eating. *winks*

0 comments: