Where did we go wrong?
Coz I thought our love was so strong,
I’ve been loving you all my life in vain,
But what I got from you is only pain.
Years passed by but we were still together,
I thought we’re gonna love each other forever,
Our love so great that we have lots to offer,
But why I am the only one who must have to suffer?
You left me without an explanation,
All I received from you was mere accusations,
To be apart was your final decision,
I couldn’t help myself hearing your confessions.
You deceived and then left me alone,
Lying on the pillow and crying on my own,
I’ve been waiting to hear from you from night til dawn,
But there was nothing except you being gone.
I had to leave you‘tho I still love you,
I couldn’t do anything only to lose you,
Eventhough you’re far away, I’d still be remembering you,
Because in my heart, I know you’ll always be YOU.
Now that you’re safe in the arms of someone new,
There’s nothing I could do except for feeling blue,
Someone like you is very few,
Because there are hardly any people who’re really true.
The flames of my love was still burning red,
But since I’ve lost you, they rather be dead,
Whatever you said is kept inside my head,
And then written for something to be read.
For now, let all our memories be history,
As a remembrance of our good old days,
So, let us begin a whole new story,
A story full of life, with new beginnings on better days.
*Written from the bottom of my broken heart.. it's history.. (Don't feel sorry for me, coz u'll be sorry somehow) hehee...








0 comments:
Post a Comment