Hehe.. A fine friday morning.. a hot sunny one of course! Got up by 8:30am this morning and brushed my teeth. Went straight to the kitchen to have something for breakfast but there was none. Mom and Dad are not home; Mom went to school and Dad went off somewhere, jogging i think. So, I just had a glass of hot Milo and some chocolate biscuits. Had a piece of bread with peanut butter on top, but it didn't do me good. (such a pity..) Had to wake up early today since budamit need my company to RTB to get her work done. I have so many things to do nowadays..more like I'm in demand! Yesterday was the first one and it was very tiring! Waking up early in the morning is really a drag.. and I dread it! And today.. again... but this time I'm not gonna do filming.. but still.. tiring. Oh yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that I need to send over my laptop over to the Mall to get the modem installed back again. I accidentally uninstalled it the other day. Soo genius of me, eh? Hmm...
It's 10am already.. budamit will pick me up any soon! But she promised to pick me up around noon though.. I'll have my shower after this, don't worry. Hm.. I'm chatting with Asmah on MSN at the moment, so I guess I don't have much time to do much things at a time. So, I'll stop here. There's more to write though. *sigh* Gotta run.. Cheers.
Happy Birthday to Amal Noridah Bolkini.. (my so-called sis!) Love ya Malll!! You rox! Mwaaa..
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment