Good morning. Another fine sunny day, only today it's Sunday.. and I'm already up. What for eh? I'm going to a BBQ at Berakas Beach this morning, together with my cousin and her students, remember? And I'm still not doing anything.. hehe.. soooo not ready to take a bath. hmph.. I've been trying to login into this blogger since last night.. but couldn't get through. The connection to the internet was so bad.. problems loading pages kept on occuring.. and it really had tested my patience! I was so pissed off... but anyway.. I slept at 3am last night.. chatting away with this guy from KB... ah.. I though.. what the hell.. he was no fun than I expected. A teacher! Ahah! But he's okay.. Hm.. I was suppose to write in daily on what happened each and everyday.. but now, since the connection's lagged.. I'm a bit behind. So I need catching ups to do. hehhe..
Beginning from yesterday.. Yesterday was a Saturday.. working day though it's a weekend.. Hm.. what did i do? Well.. I didn't do much; woke up in the morning, my sis ct was at home too, and she was already on the net when I got out of the room. Brushed my teeth; washed my face and straight away had my breakfast. Saw the chicken was already out from the fridge; another way of mom telling me to do something with it. Luckily, the chicken was already cut into pieces, which I also did the day before.. hehehe... Ate breakfast then start cooking the chicken. It tasted funny at first, perhaps of the 'too much' salt I've put in. hehe.. but I adjusted the taste..later it was okay. :))
Watched TV for the whole day; I was rather feeling excited to stay in yesterday thinking of the availability of the internet connection at home.. couldn't wait to go online all the time. But then again.. as soon as my young sibs arrived from school, especially my youngest sister, my chance to go online was gone! She monopolized! Right after ct was done with her internet-ing, my youngest sister continued.. heating the seat's temperature which was already HOT since morning which could fry an egg!! But I still didn't mind though since I had another thing to do; watching the funny videos I got from the computers in RTB's office!! hahaha.. So, I spent my time, in the room watching the videos; alone and LOCKED. hehe.. Didn't want to be disturbed. *winks*
The videos were interesting enough but somehow I suddenly felt sleepy. Even though so, I didn't get a chance to get short nap or a sleep! The day went on..and it dragged on until evening. I continued watching TV that evening. I went to the kitchen before that and my grandma just arrived from LM. I greeted her before going upstairs again. Then at 9pm, I decided to finally take my morning shower (after feeling hot and sweaty for many times already). My uncle was here with his wife and kid. They were already busy talking inside my granny's room when I came our from the showers. Hehe.. I was so indecisive; I was planning to go to my best friend's place but thinking of today (which is the BBQ), I decided to stay in. I was afraid that I might come home late from his place. Besides, there was no car that I could drive. Dad's car was taken for repair in the workshop and..my car is not done yet. I tried going online for a while but got pissed off with the lagged connection again. So, I quit. hehe.. Right after 11pm.. I told my sisters that it was gonna be my turn to use the PC and that I wanted to go online. So I did. And I went online until 3am last nite, but still dissatisfied. Why? Because I wasn't able to login into this blog and write in!! The page kept on having problems. Damn! And now that I'm in, I feel very happy.. because I wouldn't stop trying until I get what I want..hehe.. that's ME. Persistent. yet persuasive. Don't hate me coz I'm good. heeh..
Gotta run now.. I'm off to the showers.. See you later.. *Mwachs*
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment