Happy Birthday Amal!! *Part 2*

Just wanna continued where I left last Friday, 14th March 2008. It was Amal's birthday, she's a sister to my both best-good-close friends, Irah & Asmah. Arrived home at around 6pm that day. Damit sent me home after accompanying her at work at RTB. I was feeling rather tired and sleepy, because I had to wake up early in the morning. Didn't have enough sleep the night before. Later during the evening, Maziyyah (my cousin) came with the driver. They came to pick up my granny. *sigh* I was inside my room when I received a text message from Irah telling me that it was Amal's birthday and they were gonna have a small celebration, and he asked me to come to their place if I got time. You kidding? I always have time for the Bolkinis!! They're just like my 2nd family, they are my 2nd family. hehe.. I told Irah that I had to car to drive and that it was also raining heavily. I asked him to pick me up and he agreed! hehe.. thought he wouldn't! :) So, I got everything ready before he arrived. I brought along my video camera to show Amal the choir video I took during the choir competition. I waited long enough; felt sleepy waiting for him! hehe.. He finally arrived after 15 minutes or so with his bro, Rahim. I was complaining for him being late inside the car..hehe.. ungrateful.. hahah!! Irah sent me credit for my phone and he said was a $10 recharge.. I checked; found out it was only $1!! Darn!!! He just laughed.. they found hard to contact me eversince I was out of credit.. and so they complained me about it. I didn't know I was that special.. hahah..(vain!)

We arrived at his place and I went to see Amal straight away. Too bad I didn't have the chance to buy her a birthday present! I just wished her a happy birthday anyways!! They were busy in the kitchen, Mami, Zeyan, Basirah and Amal, of course. They were busy preparing the food. It smelt good; it tasted good! I sat at the kitchen table; just observing them. hehe.. Later, Aminul, the eldest son and brother arrived with a plastic of ice creams!! He bought Amal an ice cream!! How sweet is that? hehe..

Everybody gathered around the table after everything was cooked. Lemesee... there were sausages..fishballs..fried rice..crabmeat.. hmm... sandwich.. fish fillets...wat else? I think that was it. We cut the cake before eating the food. Minul, Bapa, Hj (Ct's hubby) and Aziz were still upstairs, busy watching the news. They were rather talking about politics! hmm... I tried calling them to eat but they kept holding on.. oh well.. I don't know..

Zeyan was on the phone with Ct, her sister (my friend whom I called Asmah) who's in Brisbane at the moment. Too bad, she missed the moment..but don't worry I'm posting this up in here so that she can share the birthday time as well. heeh.. and so Zeyan missed the cutting cake 'ceremony'... We settled down and eat after that..*nyum* nyum*

It was time to eat the cake.. the cake was so pinkish!! Irah bought it from makcikbakeshop.. so icy-creamy! Then it began... everyone of them started putting the cake's cream onto their own faces... not knowing what to do next with the cake. Silly! heehe... Aziz did the best gimmick of all.. haha!! We took pictures of it too.. :))

I stayed over until late. We continued our time on watching videos that I just copied from the RTB's office. hehehe.. Aman, Zeyan, Amal and me watched together via Aman's laptop. Irah and Basirah joined us later. I felt sleepy afterwards.. and so I took a short nap on the bed. It was soooooooooo short that I woke up as soon as Irah barged into the room. I wasn't actually sleeping though. I got up; and plugged in the video camera to the TV. Sooo... we watched on TV; it was better. BIG and clear compared to the small LCD screen of the video camera. It was 1am then, I was completely sleepy. Irah noticed that as well, and he was feeling sleepy too. Hehe... Looking at how tired I was, Irah decided to send me back home. Amal came along as well, to accompany Irah, in case he fell asleep in the car. hehee.. an so the journey went....

I arrived home 15mins later... nobody heard me ringing the door bell..and I was standing outside for about 5mins. Irah and Amal did not leave as long as I was waiting at the door. It was already morning for god's sake! Nobody would wanna see me standing outside alone now, would they? I tried calling up everyone who I believe was still awake, but still, no luck. Thank god, Ct was still up and she got my call. Alas, I was able to get in and only then Irah left with Amal. *phew* Ct was still on the net... I was tired to know anything and so I went straight to bed after changing into my night clothes. *Nights*

Photos taken at Amal's birthday:


Amal's 18th birthday cake from Makcikbakeshop


From left: Kimi, Walie, Mami, Amal (b'day girl), Alai Basirah and Irah.
Before cutting the cake...


Amal, feeling soooo psyched!!


Cutting the birthday cake...


Psyched!!
From left: Aziz, Irah, Azeyan and Amal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i sooo wish i was there!!!!!!! "good luck in Aussie"?!! what was that suppose to mean! haha macam scarey wahh kemari hehe yeah mal! beware of ur pregnant sister! haha Thanks for the post hun! u described it as if i cud picture myself w u guys :')