Hehe.. just can't stop thinking of adding new stuffs into this blog. Wanna see it's full of fun. And speaking of fun, I remember something that I should have included earlier. Well, remember I told you about the BBQ we had at the Hutan Simpan Berakas Beach last Sunday? hehe.. right.. and we did have lots of fun besides just BBQing and playing games. I've mentioned about the cake fight, haven't I? Yeah.. we had a cake fight and everyone was dirty!! Well, except me, Ka Mega anda Abg Hamzah. Hehe.. I only managed to get a few shots of them, the rest are in video format.
Okay.. I was actually browsing through the picture files in this computer system. As I go through the folders, I came across some pictures that really interest me; in fact it gave me an idea to start a new post. I was looking at those pictures taken by my sisters while they were at the beach. It just didn't occur to me the photos looked stunning. My sisters are just as good as I am.. (hahah..vain!) But no, really.. they are good. It started all from me though; they followed me although I never taught them how. They simply just absorb things. *harharhar*
So here, I just to share with y'll the pictures that we took by chance at the beach. I should've taken more. Wait til my next post, I'll have something new for you. *winks*
(pictures will be inserted later; connection's a failure* daymmm..)
Okay.. I was actually browsing through the picture files in this computer system. As I go through the folders, I came across some pictures that really interest me; in fact it gave me an idea to start a new post. I was looking at those pictures taken by my sisters while they were at the beach. It just didn't occur to me the photos looked stunning. My sisters are just as good as I am.. (hahah..vain!) But no, really.. they are good. It started all from me though; they followed me although I never taught them how. They simply just absorb things. *harharhar*
So here, I just to share with y'll the pictures that we took by chance at the beach. I should've taken more. Wait til my next post, I'll have something new for you. *winks*
(pictures will be inserted later; connection's a failure* daymmm..)
*gone to have Ice Lemon Tea..(mmmmm...nyaman eh Ice Lemon Tea ah; tasted so heavenly..aaaaahhhh~ hm.. batah tia jua gambarynya niee..)
Photos finally uploaded (alas!):
Playing the swings.Seen in the photo are my sisters, Ct with our niece, Zaty at the right swing.
Standing on the swing: Rainbow, one of Ka Mega's student from the choir group.
Ct, after a hot swim in the salty waters.I like this pic.. Such a beautiful scenery in the background there.









0 comments:
Post a Comment