Unrest

Here comes another chapter

For the story of us together

I feel the days have not been better

Though I don’t remember when but I’m still sober

Was it wrong to meet up fast?

Or was it a decision you wanted to pass

If you weren't sure, you should have asked

Even when you’re not intending to hook up a lass

I showed up to cut the chase

For the first time, we met up face to face

I knew you were somewhere around the place

Unless you’ll be gone then I’ll quicken my pace

We finally met up and watched a movie

We didn’t talk much throughout the story

The whole thing was rather awkward and became fuzzy

Later we ended up leaving in a hurry

You didn’t talk of what happen

Not even up for a discussion

You owe me an explanation

Now please, do give me a reason

Are you for real or you’re just playing?

Because until now I don’t hear you calling

I don’t know why you’re not responding

Or are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Everything’s twisted now and I’m confused

I don’t want to assume that I’m being used

Although I told myself I got nothing to lose

But of all that happened, I didn’t get to choose

Was there something that had changed your mind?

Because before this, things work out just fine

I don’t want to nag, I don’t want to whine

Did I say the wrong pick-up line?

Being beautiful is only a part of beauty

A pretty face is nothing without integrity

If you want us to be through, please tell me clearly

So that I can forget this fast and move on quickly


0 comments: