Refurbished??

Boy, am I fresh!! I feel revitalized now.. really! Just had my shower in two days.. yess.. haven't had my shower for the past two days, and it feels really refreshing now. Haha... buruk ah? I know, I know.. but staying at home most of the time makes me feel lazy to do just anything besides watching TV, EAT and SLEEP. Other than, like mandi.. comes later. Sometimes it goes down to the bottom of my to-do list. Hehe.. oh yea..today's Saturday and tonight is Saturday night fevaaaa!! I don't feel like the feva's coming into me right now!! Haha... I just need to post up this first before I go to my cousin's place. Wanna watch AF di sana.. and besides it has been a while I haven't seen my lovely baby fruits, yes Sara and Syabil. Hehe..Ermm.. it's 20mins past eight now, and AF is starting in no time soon. Need to pick Ul up dulu and then get the camera from Buda's place for tomorrow's event. *SIGHS* Menyusahkannnnn~ Well anyways, I think I better get going before the tough gets going.. apakan~!! hahah.. awu eh, akhir krg.. enough said already. I'll continue writing if I get home later (let's pray that it's gonna happen) hehe.. Until then... Daaaa~

p/s: Aziz.. pleased to have you back! Hehe.. U caught me by surprise seeing you in the msn the other night! BWahahahaha... bah bah..laters.. kan bebaju tah ku nie.. okay bebehh.. and oh yea, FALSE alarm!! ehehe..sorry bo, I thought hari ni payday! oopsss~

0 comments: