Oh ya, in case you should know or want to know, I do video and photo editing for any ocassions and yes, I charge, people!! Hehe.. Video editing lah saja, I mean I take videos at occasions and edit them before producing them into DVDs. They are original and not to be pirated. As for photos, I do take photos pulang.. I only use my Nokia 6300 though and sometimes my Dad's Digital Canon Camera and later edit them, which I use it for my own collection for portfolios. Kalau you guys have your own pictures and want me to edit them pun buleh jua and I charge lah jua... Don't worry its reasonable and affordable.. Nda cekik darah nie.. I just don't understand people when durang kemahalan without actually thinking the work involved in producing it!! C'mon lah people.. ngalih menggambar, edit.. karan lagi and so on... worth the pay kali. Well, if you're not interested then it's okay, my bad and your loss. I just want to make some living here despite my jobless state at the moment. Hehe.. so if any of you are interested just drop me a message in my shoutbox and I'll hit you back. Thanks. =))
In case you wanna see my work on video editing, here I include some videos for you to watch..
Have fun!!
This video was taken at Hutan Simpan Berakas during SM Rimba's BBQ outing..
This 2nd video was taken on a car ride, and it was a bumpy one of course iatah the camera pun ikut guyang2... sal my sister yang drive and ohh... ia drive hm... mun paham bisai.. heheh..
This video was taken during Hari Raya when RBC staffs came to my place for open house.. My cousin's Seriah's friends actually.. It was fun tho!! =))
p/s: These are the only videos that I managed to upload to Youtube. There have been a number of videos that I have produced already but despite the time that I have, plus the rendering time my old PC takes, I decided these will be just enough. I hope you'll like it and had a enjoyable time watching it. Plus, mind you the video are all in WMV. format so the quality of the picture is not really that good. It's for the YouTube service saja tu. The original video is excellent, tarang as a DVD9. hehehe.. =)) banarr, nda nipu..
And one more thing, my card...








0 comments:
Post a Comment