Hi. It's almost 11pm now, and I'm still sitting inside my room looking at my laptop thinking what to do. I still have some pending post which I should have posted earlier, but I feel a bit lazy plus a bit tired typing. Although I know it's fun.. So anyway, here goes. I'll start writing another post.. alang2 udah di sini..
Well, I just wanna tell you that I went to Miri (sekadarrrrrr.., I know!) last March.. on the 21st to be exact.. with my parents and my grandmother.. my Dad's mother. Hehe..I woke up fashionably late that morning til we left home at almost 11am!! My Dad planned to leave early that day so that we would be home early, but then since I came along, jadi akhir tia bejalan.. u know me.. betabiat!! hehee... and so off we went to Miri...
I stayed up late that night that's why I woke up late the next morning. I was busy online and I thought I would not sleep since I could sleep in the car on the way there. And then, banar eh.. I slept all the way to Miri..adalah at times I woke up then tidur balik. Hehe.. it was just comnfortable sleeping inside the car. I sat at the back with my grandma.
My plan was to take some pictures for my online gallery the night before, but since I was too sleepy to do so, I failed. Kengselll plan.. hehe.. I finally woke up at Sungai Tujoh, where we chopped our passport. Waaahhhh.. sekajap jua.. I thought. Haha.. manakan..mun tidur!! By then we were already in Miri.. driving along the beach.. wahh. what a wonderful sight.. although the waters was not clean. The colour of the water almost resembled 'teh tarik'. ehhe.. ahhh kabut jua tu!! I woke up and sat back and took out my camera and began taking shots. There was nothing to shoot at that time since it was Friday.. not many people were around I guess. Plus the road was bumpy.. there were potholes everywhere. It was even more thriller than a roller coaster ride!! Hahaha...
The first place we stopped at was the E-Mart.. where apparently where the items are sold at its cheapest price ever. So I went as well to check them out. There was a morning market just outside the entrance door. Biasa lah, macam tamu kianggeh. Since I had my camera with me, I just took shots of what I saw was there. Got nothing else better kan? I was hungry already by the time we reached there, so I asked my Mum to hurry. My mum saja and my grandma yang did shopping. I mean durang bali barang di tamu.
This was at the other wet market.
My grandma was looking for salted fish and bought it a lot there, since it was cheap!!

I bought a drink to quench my thirst.. and bought Sugar Cane which was unlikely for me to do so. Cause I usually drink Pepsi as my practical thirst quencher. But eversince my friend, Jas told me that she usually drink Sugar Cane when she's thirsty cause it helps to sugarise your body and leaves you not thirsty again. hehe.. oh well I thought, so I tried it out. Boleeehh laaa~~ hehhe..

Nah see.. the bananas sold at only RM2.. ($1 brunei money)
Wow..Honey Dew! Looks juicy and delicious!
RM4.. care to buy one?
Wow..Honey Dew! Looks juicy and delicious!RM4.. care to buy one?
Our next stop was at the Imperial Mall, where my Dad stopped for the Friday prayers since it was already masuk waktu. Hehe.. my Mum and my grandma went around the Mall to shop for a handbag. My grandma needed one!! Hehe.. We shopped from one shop to another, but still found anything up to her taste. Then finally I found something nice lah, just nice for orang tua and my grandma agreed with me. And so she bought it for RM31.90.. and that was after a 20% discount. I was feeling uneasy sudah cause I was hungry...or shall I say starving? I didn't have anything for breakfast that morning cause I was about to have a long journey to Miri. My tummy is so sensitive; I'll definitely go straight the bathroom everytime after I eat. I just digest faster than the other people. hehehe... So, we headed down to KFC to get some food. There was already a long queue that added up to my temper some more. I became more furious than ever.. My mum lagi malar nagging..hmph..
While I was n queue.. my dad came.. they wanted to eat upstairs at the food court but my grandma hesitated because ia takut naik escalator!! Hehe..kesian.. so mau nda mau, they had to stay di KFC and makan sana saja. After makan, barutah I feel okay.. happy as normal. hahaa... see how hunger affects my mood.. buleh mengamuk satu Mall yo! heheh... Time atu balum g trima so, we didn't do much shopping. My dad pun tukar duit sikit saja... my mum apalagi.. nada duit langsung. Didn't even tukar any cashhhhh... I wanted to buy a new pair of slippers tapi sayang none of them had my size!!! Bari sasak!! Then I spotted some nice sports shoes and thought how I need one for my jogging!! So I talked my Dad into buying me one but then again he said it would be much better to buy it in Brunei coz it was a lot more cheaper there. So I agreed and made sure he'll get me one once I reached back to Brunei.
So we continued jalan2ing around the Mall... and oh ya.. I made the stickers finally. I mean my name label.. awu bah..sticker bah.. heheh.. bought it RM10 for 200pcs. Di Brunei, $5 for 100pcs saja... Murah lagi di Miriii... hehe.. Then sampai2 arah kadai kacamata, I saw ada contact lens worth RM30.. and so I asked my Dad to buy me one. He refused at first, but after a few naggings.. he finally gave in but gave me only RM20 and asked me to add up another RM10 myself. Like what?? Baik jua time di KFC my mum gave me RM10 to buy the chicken, but I didn't use it. Haha.. I used my Dad's money instead. But it ended up the same thing jua. hmm... So I bought it. I bought a new pair of contact lens and it's PURPLE. I had a few hassles with my mom choosing its colour. Sampat lagi tu memajal.... She said Purple nda lawa and asked me to buy Hazel or Perky Brown instead... sal that colour nda obvious!! What? That's the main idea, wasn't it? I wanted to wear the lens cause I wanted the colour to be obvious.. hahaha..(gatal..yea so wat?). So I didn't care and straightaway bought the PURPLE. Didn't want to listen to her no more, or else it would be my loss.We were running out of time by then so we hurried back home.
The first thing I saw at the entrance of the Imperial Mall.It was a blind man singing and playing a song with his keyboard.
It really touched my heart. *Mercy upon him*
It was rather amazing that he could play his keyboard without looking at it.
As usuallll... I slept back again on our journey home. Takut karang sakit parut lagi if I was awake. Di mana kan mencari jamban yo tangah2 hutan? heheh... Tapi I got up when we reached Tutong, but slept back again...
Reached home at around 10ish I think, yea... and masa sampai rumah..segar tia aku ah. We ended up talking at the dining table in the kitchen!! Haha.. Inda sadar ceta2 sampai kul 12!!! Hmmm... Naik atas then salin baju apa itu ini then tdooo!!! *sighs* It was a fun-long-tiring journey after alllll. hhehehe...























0 comments:
Post a Comment