Just so you know..

hehe.. and oh ya!! I just created a group on Facebook called Job-less, particularly for the jobless people out there..around Brunei, that is... like ME!! hehe.. it's an open group; general it is. So, drop by lah di facebook if you wanna join. Eh, nda boleh WANNA join, MESTI join!! Mesti tolong bangsa sendiri, hehe.. okay!! I've invited most of my friends to it, iatah to make it meriah lagi, I'm calling all of you people (esp yang jobless lah!) to join!! Hehe.. okay... we'll end up partying soon lau byk org dah join!! haahahaahah.. since we're jobless (nada kaja kan di buat) jua kannn~~~


This image was contributed by my good friend c Abg Zul..a.k.a Vampire last night
I like it very much and so used it as my group LOGO!! Thanks Zul!!


Another image he sent, one of my faves jua!! Kewl eh??


Bah, what you wait again?? Join lahhh~ joinn bahhhhh...

0 comments: