Now, just allow me to write in a few things before I could finally go to sleep. I have been wanting to write in a few stuffs since my mind have lots of ideas flowing in at the moment. But then again, I just feel lazy to do so. Hehe.. so now here I am, sitting on the floor, right infront of my bed, facing my laptop, typing. My youngest brother, Wafiy has been sound asleep hours ago; and I'm still busy browsing through the internet, checking out websites. Earlier on, I caught Selina online. She was in chatting through MSN. I managed to talk to her for a while; and finaly baik jua ku sampat tanya her blog address. Lupa ku link ia punya blog address ari atu. Hm.. I just don't know or perhaps how to describe my feelings at the moment. I'm feeling rather low, mellow..sayuuuuuu rasanya. Maybe sal aku PMS atu x. And thinking of Wafiy kan kana tahan this Saturday really psych me. Iski saja kan jaga ia d hospital, just like the old times when I used to jaga nini.. Since I have nothing to do jua kan, so I 'd rather look after him d ward. Rawan pulang ati ku meliat ia tidur ani..showing that I really2 sayang iaaaaa... sapa jua nda sayang adi uiiiiiii~ Ia lagi yang bungsu kan, despite his annoying loud screams and all. He's been sleeping with me; in the same bedroom and in the same bed!! Hahaha.. basar sudah ia ah!! Well, he's only wat..14? Coming 14 lah.. I sooo sayang my adi x ah..

Reading through the blogs of Cell and AZ tadi reminded me the good old days in UBD. I missed them so much; the moments we spent together... during the classes.. lunch outs.. skipping tutorials and stuffs. It was fun all along! Ganya my luck didn't last long.. I dropped out from all of them. And reading c Az punya blog pun reminded me the first day she came into UBD and became my friend. I got close to her dulu, then Yuli came along. Lama2 kami jadi trio. I just feel like giving her a hug..entah ah, I just missed her. Entah napa kah dulu atu I kept on going away; isolating myself.. until I felt I was being ditched by my friends. Or was I really?? Its really a good time ni masani to reminisce those old memories; ani lagi subuh..like it's 3:15am. The memories we had dulu are still as freash as today's..as if baru yesterday it happened. Owhh~ palui eh, kan nangis ku pulang.. noooooooooooo~~~ And now Azlina is in Singapore, Yuli's in USA, Cell's here tho.. and me? hehe..as always been.. in Brunei... Yeah Cell's part of us too, she's also part of my close friends in UBD. Love them all. Apaakan..the longer I write pun abis2 cakap I miss them all..I miss them all.. iatah basically I'm not feeling right.. bukan jua deprived.. hehe..entah.. yearning maybe.. Yes.. I'm yearning for the good old days. Wish it didn't pass so quickly.. or perhaps I could remain in those times. Either ways.. there are reasons for that..

Til then.. I'm dozing off.. Gud am. Hope to write in again esuk. Hugs..

0 comments: