Another day today and it's another birthday!! Yaye, in fact today's a double-birthday celebration coz it's the bday of Sis, Annie and couzin, Izat. But Annie's turned 17 today.. Izat is 20 I think, yeah. So I guess, like many others, I usually sing them a birthday song and for them again, I HAVE to sing jua, but this time I have my own "friends" to help me sing along with.. hehe.. so here goess...
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Annie and Izat, Happy birthday to you.....
*clap clap clap* yayeee!!
Annie: U should know my greetings for you, it's all written somewhere.. hehe.. but in your case I'll just have to repeat again so that you'll remember it from time to time, hehe. What I want to say is just that study smart, stay focused and sadang luan jalan2 saja... revise your studies for the coming exams!!
Annie, the birthday girl..turned 17 alreadyIzat: Hi dear Cuz.. I hope you are able to read this and if you do, Happy Birthday zat! It's been a long time already since you left for the UK. Hope you're doing good. I hope you'll come back with SUCCESS and more SUCCESS in the future. You've made our family proud only just being a Cadet Pilot, but in no time soon you're gonna earn a living as a PILOT. Wow!! How I envy that.. but I'm really happy for you zat. Now that you're the eldest child and SON, I do hope you'll be responsible for your MUM and siblings... Make your MUM proud and happy always, Don't let her down at any times. Semoga menjadi anak yang soleh, penyabar and penyayang terhadap adik-beradik. Semoga di panjangkan umur, di murahkan rezeki dan di berkati Allah selalu. Your DAD will always be proud of you. Al-Fatihah and prayers for him...
My cousin, Md Khairul Izat bin Idris who is currently studying atCabair Air Training College (CAT)
Cranfield, Bedford.UK.
He's a future PILOT!!
Izat in his cadet suit in UK.Good Luck dude!
Anyways, I hope both of you are enjoying yourselves on your birthday today. Don't be sad coz today's your DAY!! Happy Birthday folks!! Have fun & ENJOY!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment